Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by scepter8106
    Well, you convinced me to call the enemies.

In former writings/communications with Nelson/Martinez here in Florida, I've had nothing but distain for both of them.

I shall call, email each of them now, after listening to your common sense reasoning. Guess my common sense left the building!

Oh, and ladies pertaining to Father's Day gifts? Fantastic. I just asked my hubby yesterday to hook up our fax/copy machine. As usual, the response began with "the problem is" ... I said hold it, I know. We need a disignated line. Now I shall ask him if he would like a designated line for Father's Day!

Thank you one and all for your input and information on everything. Great group of people.

Scepter
    LOL.........suggestion:
    can you use your computer fax? It should have software.
    * if you're on DSL, the fax will work while you're on line.
    * if you're dial up, simply disconnect while your faxing.

*** use the SPECIAL FAXES that Kate's made up for our purposes. They're GREAAAAAAAT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

In former writings/communications with Nelson/Martinez here in Florida, I've had nothing but distain for both of them.

I shall call, email each of them now, after listening to your common sense reasoning. Guess my common sense left the building!

Oh, and ladies pertaining to Father's Day gifts? Fantastic. I just asked my hubby yesterday to hook up our fax/copy machine. As usual, the response began with "the problem is" ... I said hold it, I know. We need a disignated line. Now I shall ask him if he would like a designated line for Father's Day!

Thank you one and all for your input and information on everything. Great group of people.

Scepter
    Wonderful Scepter, you will find it helps alot with the frustration and anger to take action. I find it VERY rewarding. Thanks so much for joining in! lol Way to GO! Your hubby will love the designated line for Fathers Day! Every home needs a "ever ready" fax machine!

Lets ROCK those mail boxes Patriots! Stuff 'em full of truth!

Quote Originally Posted by April

Scepter
    Wonderful Scepter, you will find it helps alot with the frustration and anger to take action. I find it VERY rewarding. Thanks so much for joining in! lol Way to GO! Your hubby will love the designated line for Fathers Day! Every home needs a "ever ready" fax machine!

Lets ROCK those mail boxes Patriots! Stuff 'em full of truth!
    Yes and Scepter remind your husband it is a gift that will keep on giving all year around. infact for years to come!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yes and Scepter remind your husband it is a gift that will keep on giving all year around. infact for years to come!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

SOSAD you should write a book on need to know spousal communication tips!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

SOSAD you should write a book on need to know spousal communication tips!
    Thank you April!! but OLIVER says I'm always getting her in trouble , I might be a menace to society! in fact I probably am
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    SOSAD, you are awesome and your tips are an asset to this forum!!!

I am sending faxes and email today as well as filling voice mail boxes. We need blast them with so much that they have to dig their way out. Hmmm I like that visual especially since they have had us digging through their propoganda BS for years!!

ALIPAC HOUSE & SENATE- Call/Fax/Email info:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=35732

Banned
    Here's another list under Operation City Walls and Bring It Home

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

Banned
    I believe you can send faxes from this site:

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/home/

April
    Thanks Oliver, I am going to post these sites on here just so they can be accessed on this thread easily.

Free faxes and email at these sites to send:

http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/

http://numbersusa.com

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/home/