Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Corker states on his website that he will be voting NO on the illgal alien amnesty bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandadug
    Senator Corker states on his website that he will be voting NO on the illgal alien amnesty bill.
    Let me correct you. Senator Corker will be voting no ONLY on the cloture bill to not vote at this time. He still has NOT confirmed where is position is on this amnesty bill. Each time I called, his staffers tell me he is looking over the bill and has not made a decision.

This is what is specifically states: "After reading several summaries of this bill, I have serious concerns and for that reason I will vote 'no' on proceeding to the bill on Monday. I hope in the near future the Senate will return to immigration reform in a framework where Senators will be given the time necessary for serious debate on an issue of this magnitude."

###

I respect the fact that he is voting no to cloture, but we still need to push him on voting NO on the actual final bill.

Our work is definitely NOT over.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

April
    GEEZ!!!! I have been on the phone STRONG for 2 days now and I am sure I have been instrumental in filling up several mail boxes! I have left 11 messages on Lindsey Grahams vocie mail and it is NOT full yet! I know others are doing the same!!!!! It is unbelieveable how much room he has in his mail box!!!! The good thing is lots of Mail boxes are filled to the brim with angry Americans expressing their outrage at the selling out of our country! Alipac Activist ROCK!!!!!

I should have known; slimy politician talk. Like all the other slimy politicians. I guess he doesn't want his house workers moving back to Mexico.

MW
    April wrote:

GEEZ!!!! I have been on the phone STRONG for 2 days now and I am sure I have been instrumental in filling up several mail boxes! I have left 11 messages on Lindsey Grahams vocie mail and it is NOT full yet! I know others are doing the same!!!!! It is unbelieveable how much room he has in his mail box!!!! The good thing is lots of Mail boxes are filled to the brim with angry Americans expressing their outrage at the selling out of our country!
    Staffers could be clearing the box periodically.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sanders (I VT) 1-202-224-5141
    Byrd (D WV) 3954
    carper (D DE) 2441

still have room! Let's fill em up!

April
    They must be....they need to leave it alone so I can feel GOOD about it being FULL!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    They must be....they need to leave it alone so I can feel GOOD about it being FULL!
    Naw, empty them out! I still have lots of venom left to spew!

April

April
    Have called all that you listed again, Proud and there is still room in all those mail boxes. I will continue calling! Let push on activists! It will feel so good tomorrow to know they have heard us OVER AND OVER AND OVER again!