Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Edited to add: Please call these people, their voice mails are not yet filled!

Dorgan (D ND) 1-202-224-2551
    Feingold (D WI) 5323
    Harkin (D IA) 3254
    Inouye (D HI) 3934
    Johnson (D SD) 5842
    Kohl (D WI) 5653
    Landrieu (D LA) 5824

Ted "The swimmer" and "The big oaf coward" has his line busied..guess he doesn't have the stamina to take the heat for his handiwork....shmuck!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Graham (R SC) 1-202-224-5972
    I said, "I know this is an amnesty and you are pushing for the NAU. Hopefully the House will shoot this down. You are getting your check from the Chamber of Commerce, so you probably don't care. Alright, good bye."
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

April
    Called all the above again, Proud, Feingold is full, others still have room.
    LOL Graham needs all the honesty he can get BearFlagRepublic! Good Job! I left 11 meaningful truth filled messages for him and will probaby leave more. He is such a traitor.

Thanks April!

I am working the last page of my list then going to go after the local numbers next......

Banned
    April, are you obsessed with bringing Graham to his knees before the American public and begging for mercy???? Good idea!!!

April
    Yep, just did number 12! It was a replay of one of the 11 but he needs to hear everything more than once!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    April, are you obsessed with bringing Graham to his knees before the American public and begging for mercy???? Good idea!!!
    Go get em girl!

Banned
    April wrote:
    Yep, just did number 12! It was a replay of one of the 11 but he needs to hear everything more than once!!!!

April
    Well, I do not give up easily and even if his box does not fill up, he is GOING to have plenty to listen to, hopefully his feeble mind can absorb it all! Yeah, he will be screaming for mercy before this is all over!

JAK
    LOL... Your are Great April!!! I can hear him crying for mercy now... he's finished!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)