Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

800-862-5530 Toll-Free to reach ALL senators

If that line is busy call:

202-224-3121
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Update on Calls:

Senator Shelby's aide just told me that the Senators have just received the bill and it is over 1,000 pages! It is now in hand!

Sen Inhofe Isakson, Sessions and Shelby are opposed to the bill and all forms of Amnesty.

Senator Enzi supports a guest worker program
    Senator Murkowski supported last years bill and leans that way this year.

lots of ringing phones with no answers today.

I am concluding my call by telling them to research Farmer's Branch Texas and Hazleton PA this past week. I tell them, this is the voice of the American people and if they want to keep their party intact they had better pay attention!!!

Sis, or whoever can answer this......do I have this correct?

They've reached an agreement, but on Monday, all of our senators will have a chance to vote on it? Correct? or Incorrect?

Then if it passes the Senate, it will go to the House. If it passes the House, it will be signed by the President.

Is this correct?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yup

Contacted my Senators and Representative Billbray.

I think the Senators are tired of hearing from people like me. First, it was damn hard to even get through. Took me a lot of tires, but I was able to.
    I gave them the talk; no Amnesy, stand firm against illegal immigration, protect this country and the LEGAL American citizens.

I called Brian Billbray's office and had a good chat. The guy on the other end said it was great to hear support for this and that Billbray will continue to stand strong against illegal immigration and will not support any Amnesty at all.

Keep it up folks. Make those phone lines burn...make the FAX lines light on fire. Talk to all your friends and encourage them to do the same.

We knew this would be a fight and would not be easy. Our dedication and hard work will make us win this battle.

Always remain positive. Never stop working or fighting!

I thought Monday's vote was a cloture vote only?

And then if cloture does pass we would have a week before the actual vote?

Update on calls:

Senator Lieberman Supports guest workers
    Senator Sanders is unsure but has received lots of calls today
    Senator Smith supported last years bill
    Senator Snowe supports guest worker

Senators Sessions, Shelby, Sununun and Vittner oppose Amnesty

Senators Stevens, Thomas not sure yet.

What can I do? I'm from IL and I have Emailed my senators and received replies in the recent past and they say they are against amnesty. If I call that 1-800 number what do I say??? It's times like this I hate being an introvert!

Hi Katy!

Scroll up to the top of the thread!
    There is a list of Senators that need to be called, a number for them and a list of questions to ask when you do call!

Thanks for joining in!

Okay Proud on it right now, thanks.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Will be calling and making sure others know that they think they are going to close this deal, and without the voice of American citizens. NO WAY!!!!!!

I will even let people use my long-distance if necessary to make calls, it is that important.

CALL, CALL, CALL!!!!!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast