Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's a fine mess they've gotten us into. All the zillions spent on airport security will have been nothing more than a waste, if the terrorists simply flew into Mexico City, took a bus to get near the border then just walked across! Since 9/11 they could have walked a huge army across that open door called the southern border. I really feel better now that the director of Homeland Security said "We must remain vigilant". Does that make us all "Vigilantes"?

Treason:

In law, treason is the crime of disloyalty to one's nation. A person who betrays the nation of their citizenship and/or reneges on an oath of loyalty and in some way willfully cooperates with an enemy, is considered to be a traitor. Oran's Dictionary of the Law (1983) defines treason as: "...[a]...citizen's actions to help a foreign government overthrow, make war against, or seriously injure the [parent nation]."
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

"We must remain vigilant". Does that make us all "Vigilantes"?
    Yeah be vigilant, but God forbid you report any suspicious activity involving a person of color, especially those of Middle Eastern dissent, then you will be the one that goes to jail for a hate crime and not the criminal/terrorists who prepetrated the acts of war themselves.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The people of UK recently voted down their version of the Real ID. I guess it will go through now.

Read the facts
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/

The host on the Glenn Beck show responded to one caller who said that we needed to close our borders now, said "lets not focus on us, lets focus on the people in the UK." Every nation ought to be praying for the UK while shoring up their borders.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Hey everyone, look what I just found....

By AMY TEIBEL, Associated Press Writer
    Thu Jul 7, 7:14 AM ET

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... plosions_1

JERUSALEM - British police told the Israeli Embassy in London minutes before Thursday's explosions that they had received warnings of possible terror attacks in the city, a senior Israeli official said.

Israeli Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had planned to attend an economic conference in a hotel over the subway stop where one of the blasts occurred, and the warning prompted him to stay in his hotel room instead, government officials said.

Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom said he wasn't aware of any Israeli casualties.

Just before the blasts, Scotland Yard called the security officer at the Israeli Embassy to say they had received warnings of possible attacks, the official said. He did not say whether British police made any link to the economic conference.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the nature of his position.

The Israeli Embassy was in a state of emergency after the explosions in London, with no one allowed to enter or leave, said the Israeli ambassador to London, Zvi Hefet.

All phone lines to the embassy were down, said Danny Biran, an Israeli Foreign Ministry official.

The ministry set up a situation room to deal with hundreds of phone calls from concerned relatives. Thousands of Israelis are living in London or visiting the city at this time, Biran said.

Amir Gilad, a Netanyahu aide, told Israel Radio that Netanyahu's entourage was receiving updates all morning from British security officials, and "we have also asked to change our plans."

Netanyahu had been scheduled to stay in London until Sunday, but that could change, Gilad said.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Gee , Prior knowledge, just like some of the 9/11 claims that have been made. Hey Bush, close the borders! How many more innocent people will you sacrifice?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... plosions_1
    By the way, this story is being pulled from many MSM papers as we speak. Hmm I wonder why???
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Oh how nice of them

They warn the big wigs but not the innocent civilians of an attack! So the innocent civilians get killed! Do you think for one second we would ever get the same warnings that the politicians and other big wigs do? No, they would sacrifice all of us innocent civilians to save their own skin!!!!!!!!!!1
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

You can hear Alex Jones speaking to someone in the UK About it right now

http://sce.m2ktalk.com:8030/listen.pls

U.S. Ups Alert to Orange for Transit

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050707/ap_ ... explosions

U.S. Ups Alert to Orange for Transit

By LARA JAKES JORDAN, Associated Press Writer 21 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - The Bush administration raised the terror alert a notch to code orange for the nation's mass transit systems on Thursday, responding to a spate of deadly rush-hour bus and subway bombings in London.
    ADVERTISEMENT

"Obviously we're concerned about the possibility of a copycat attack," said
    Homeland Security Secretary
    Michael Chertoff.

The heightened alert will apply to "regional and inter-city passenger rail, subways and metropolitan bus systems," Chertoff said at a news conference.

Chertoff said that U.S. authorities have "no specific credible evidence" pointing toward an attack in the United States. At the same time, he said, "we are also asking for increased vigilance" particularly in the U.S. transportation system.

He stressed that authorities are not asking Americans to avoid using their subways and bus systems in the light of the worst attack in London since World War II. To the contrary, he said those who use mass transit should continue to do so.

About 29 million people take commuter trains, subways and buses daily in the United States, with the New York City area accounting for about a third of the total, said Alan Pisarski, a Washington-based national transportation policy analyst. The next-largest systems are Chicago, Washington, Boston and Philadelphia. San Francisco has the largest system on the West Coast.

Chertoff told reporters he was not aware of any specific evidence that had foretold the attacks in London. Dozens of rush-hour commuters were killed and hundreds injured when four blasts went off in the city's subway system and a bus.

"I think our transit systems are safe," Chertoff said, adding that there have been vast improvements in the nearly four years since terrorists struck the United States on Sept. 11, 2001.

The terror alert has not been raised in the United States since last August, when the Homeland Security Department increased the threat level to orange â€â€

I have been glued all morning. I have heard many first hand accounts including no one came to get them off the train for 20-30 minutes. That is a timely manner? This poor man said that " He felt like a sardine and was just waiting to die." I watched the news conference and they said there was no prior knowledge. What is this? A reporter in London said that for the first time in his life he whitenessed the Army in London.
    That will be us soon. I was absolutely terrified on Sept 11. I do not wish to go through that again. We couldn't call anyone, there were reports of fighter plane cruising up the Potomac and Gas stations blowing up in Crystal City (Arlington). I called them "One Line Ghost Reports" We would hear things one time and NEVER hear them again.
    Our government is terrorizing us by having open borders, exposing us to disease and endangering our food supply. Class Action Lawsuit? We seriously need to think about taking legal action of some sort. We can not wait to get hit again. We need our borders and our country secured NOW.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

thats the point

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    The people of UK recently voted down their version of the Real ID. I guess it will go through now.

Read the facts
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/

The host on the Glenn Beck show responded to one caller who said that we needed to close our borders now, said "lets not focus on us, lets focus on the people in the UK." Every nation ought to be praying for the UK while shoring up their borders.
    Hey, isn't that the point? AN INTERNATIONAL ID CARD? I DO BELIEVE WE'VE BEEN HAD!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast