Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[b]Victim of MS 13 Attack Seeks Attorney[/b]

Victim of MS 13 Attack Seeks Attorney with knowledge of MS 13 gang culture. ASAP

California or ground zero of the invasion
    First welcome to the forum Winthrop. I don't know of any lawyers knowledgeable in that area concerning gangs, or more specifically MS-13. But if you don't mind me asking what exactly happened? If you don't want to say anything openly about it on the forum, or prefer to keep it private I can understand. You might want to send a private message to William Gheen the owner of this web site. I'm sure he will see this discussion and post something later. Anyway good luck with the lawyer search.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Give us the details Winthrop.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Winthrop,
    Welcome to ALIPAC. What happened?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Welcome Winthrop,
    My sister-in-law is a legal assistant in Washington, D.C. which is having a serious crisis with MS-13. I will check with her and see if I can post something.