Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: It’s time for Congress to fund the Mollie Tibbetts border wall

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    So you are not for a wall, and you are not for the military on the border to try and prevent them from entering, but you are for locking them up.
    (MOD Edit) How many times have I said, even in this thread, that I am for a wall and I am for the military on the border?

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders
    Yes, the ones who get in need to be locked up, but why are you against preventing them from entering?
    If you are going to continue claiming I said what I haven't said, it is pointless to argue with you. You are using lies!

You are concerned about the cost of a wall or the military, but don't you want to prevent the cost of locking millions up, by impeding their entrance?
    Who are you talking about? You must have me mixed up with someone else. I am concerned about all of them. You seem to only be able to deal with one solution! I guess you just want to go to war with Mexico. If we nuke it, there would be no Mexicans to come across the border. Is that the solution you want?
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 08-26-2018 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post

You are the one who suggested ". . .
    llegal aliens are the only ones committing rape, homicide, assaults . . . "
    Stop making crap up.

JWK
    SO NOW YOU ARE IN TO PURE LYING!

If you were intelligent enough to read the whole paragraph you lifted that quote from, you would have noticed that "I'm for the wall, but looking at the post on this forum, " preceded what you chose to respond to here. I clearly said the posts on this forum would indicate that.

You wrote: I'm for the wall, but looking at the post on this forum,illegal aliens are the only ones committing rape, homicide, assaults, etc.?

You intentionally besmirched the posters in this forum, suggesting they accuse illegal aliens for all the rapes, homicides and assaults in America.

You like to dish out the false innuendoes, but can't take it when the same crap is thrown back at you.

JWK

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    You intentionally besmirched the posters in this forum, suggesting they accuse illegal aliens for all the rapes, homicides and assaults in America.
    So, since you can't defend your lie, you now expand it to accusing me of accusing the whole forum! What a piece of work.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk
    You like to dish out the false innuendoes
    WHAT FALSE INNUENDOES? IT IS A FACT THAT ALMOST NO POST IS ABOUT AN AMERICAN RAPING OR KILLING SOMEONE. DOES THAT MEAN NO AMERICAN WOULD KILL OR RAPE?

The whole idea behind the title of this thread, that you started, is "publicity"! Your objective is to get Congress to fund the wall. Naming it after Mollie Tibbets is a publicity stunt to attract more attention to the wall funding. That is exactly like posting only stories about illegal alien rape and murder, it is to get publicity to oppose illegal aliens.

Megan's Law was created to alert the public about sex offenders. Kate's Law is to increase penalties for deported illegal aliens who return to the U.S. The wall has no specific new purpose that could be attributed to Mollie Tibbets. So your proposal is just feel-good legislation.

IT IS A FACT THAT ALMOST NO POST IS ABOUT AN AMERICAN RAPING OR KILLING SOMEONE. DOES THAT MEAN NO AMERICAN WOULD KILL OR RAPE?
    I will repeat this from post #8 in this thread...

I don't believe anyone here thinks that the illegals are the only ones committing crimes, but maybe, just maybe if this country wasn't being invaded by the illegals we could spend time, money, effort on combating crimes by our own citizens.

and I will add this---ALIPAC isn't a forum on crime in general.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    I don't believe anyone here thinks that the illegals are the only ones committing crimes, but maybe, just maybe if this country wasn't being invaded by the illegals we could spend time, money, effort on combating crimes by our own citizens.
    I agree! But what is the most effective way to deal with illegal aliens? Build a wall? Military on the border? Cut off birthright citizenship? Ending any Welfare to illegal aliens? E-Verify? An end to sanctuary cities? All of the above? We aren't going to get any of these unless we get Congress to do it.

and I will add this---ALIPAC isn't a forum on crime in general.
    So you are saying ALIPAC is presenting a biased view of the world?

But what is the most effective way to deal with illegal aliens?
    The most effective way to stop illegal immigration is:

Judy's Plan B:

Tell all these countries, if your citizens don't stop entering our country illegally, then there will be no aid from or trade with the United States. Period.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    jtdc wrote (excerpt):

I agree! But what is the most effective way to deal with illegal aliens? Build a wall? Military on the border? Cut off birthright citizenship? Ending any Welfare to illegal aliens? E-Verify? An end to sanctuary cities? All of the above? We aren't going to get any of these unless we get Congress to do it.
    Securing the border and fixing our illegal alien problem is not a one solution fixes all kind of situation.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Securing the border and fixing our illegal alien problem is not a one solution fixes all kind of situation.
    Explain that to stoptheinvaders! He thinks the military is the one solution!

MW
    Explain that to stoptheinvaders! He thinks the military is the one solution!
    How do you know stoptheinvaders is a he? I thought he was a she.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This thread has been reported.

Please make your comments respectfully.

Thank you.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 08-26-2018 at 05:41 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast