Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SO RIGHT, DcSA. Isn't it just so hard to understand why NOBODY who we've elected to represent us has said ONE WORD ABOUT ALL OF THOSE MEXICAN FLAGS being flown in AMERICA by people who, for some unknown reason, want to stay HERE? Our representatives should be UP IN ARMS LAMBASTING every single person out there who is trying to shove THEIR FLAG and THEIR CULTURE down our throats. THEY ARE SILENT. THEY don't hear US and they don't SPEAK OUT for US.

I am just having a very hard time grasping the reason that those ALIENS want to stay in our country. There, of course, is only ONE REASON--they want to suck us dry. They want to bring their country to US. They have shown their true colors by flaunting their flags and their language--their absolute refusal to assimilate and what is our CONGRESS DOING?? THEY ARE FIDDLING WHILE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BURNS.

There is a reason that every great civilization has failed and I think we are looking at the reason that ours will fail if we continue on the course that we are on.

THEY ARE FIDDLING WHILE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BURNS.
    What the illegals don't get is that a government that is willing to sell out its FORMER citizens is not going to be their "amigo" any longer than it needs to be to put THEM into a BIND, too. These elites don't give a rat's patooty about the "poor innocent immigrants".

We all know that Jorge wants to invade Iran. So where's he planning to get the army?..........?? Hmmm...lot's of young vigerous men for Iran...lots of brood mares to produce the furture armies that will be needed to ward off China.....NOPE, THINGS DON'T LOOK TOO ROSY FOR THE NEW "CITIZENS" . Blind fools running into the trap.....

These traitor politicians need to do all their devious shyt under another flag - they have no right to be under the American flag. Leave OUR flag alone! Fly your damn UN flag or your globalist flag or some TATA flag - but don't mock OUR flag pretending to be an American government!
    IDENTIFY YOURSELVES FOR WHAT YOU ARE - AN ALIEN GOVERNMENT!!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    1. You are a racist and we don't allow racism here.

2. Take your threats and stick em because America has awakened!

3. You are OFF OUR BOARDS and banned jackass.

4. You have a hell of a fight on your hands now anahulauacula

W
    Amen to that.

There are no Illegal Mexicans serving in Iraq??

Every US Soldier there is a Legal Citizen, regardless of Ancestry.
    "Conscience is but the name which cowardice Fleeing the battle scrawls upon its shield." ~ Oscar Wilde ~

Re: Funny email

Quote Originally Posted by trueconservativeusa
    Have you guys seen the controversial Republican email (G. W. "Guest-Worker" Bush) being forwarded around the internet?

You can see it here:

http://www.conservatoroccidentalis.com/

J
    Saw it for the 1st time today, a larger version near the bottom of the home page at the Sondra K ~ American Diva ~ web site.

http://www.sondrak.com/

The lady's got heart and makes no bones about her true feelings towards Illegal's.

Kewl Site: Love her sense of humor...
    "Conscience is but the name which cowardice Fleeing the battle scrawls upon its shield." ~ Oscar Wilde ~

Every US Soldier there is a Legal Citizen, regardless of Ancestry
    Well it's awful funny to me that there are so many US Citizenship ceremonies for new citizens who are Hispanics of some description on the evening news. I haven't seen one in a few weeks but they occur on a regular basis. Sometimes the President himself has been shown on base or aboard an aircraft carrier swearing in groups of "new citizens."

When there are only ten or twnety in a group, it doesn't seem so bad. Knowing that there are 50,000 foreign nationals in our military, that many of them are serving in Iraq, and that the number of gang members in the military is growing is pret-ty damn disturbing!

I had a young man as a neighbor who I liked very much who was and may still be one of those soldiers who came by his citizenship that way. His mother and his little brother spoke no English whatsoever and they were here with him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr

Every US Soldier there is a Legal Citizen, regardless of Ancestry
    Well it's awful funny to me that there are so many US Citizenship ceremonies for new citizens who are Hispanics of some description on the evening news. I haven't seen one in a few weeks but they occur on a regular basis. Sometimes the President himself has been shown on base or aboard an aircraft carrier swearing in groups of "new citizens."

When there are only ten or twnety in a group, it doesn't seem so bad. Knowing that there are 50,000 foreign nationals in our military, that many of them are serving in Iraq, and that the number of gang members in the military is growing is pret-ty damn disturbing!

I had a young man as a neighbor who I liked very much who was and may still be one of those soldiers who came by his citizenship that way. His mother and his little brother spoke no English whatsoever and they were here with him.
    Interesting.

It wouldn't surprise me anymore with the scandalous way this Pres has tried so hard to blur the line in every aspect of this Nation with his Beloved cheap laboring buddies from South of the border.

However, unless things have changed very radically and quietly in the last year and a half, you still have to be here legally and swear Alegiance to the United States before you can even put on that uniform. You had to have a permanent resident visa and be here legally, at the very least, even if it was easier to meet the standards for the National Guard then the Active Military when applying. Serving is/was a good fast way to permanent Citizenship.

It's that old principled thing about you can only be Loyal to one Nation, and you can't serve two masters.

Still, I'd probably should check into that, just in case things have gotten that radical in such a short time.

Well, I know that my news media shows regular ceremonies to make somebody citizens and they are dressed in US military uniforms so that sort of makes me think they just might be soldiers. Maybe they are those mexican soldiers who aren't mexican soldiers who shoot at our law enforcement officers...........

nothing surprises me anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Well, I know that my news media shows regular ceremonies to make somebody citizens and they are dressed in US military uniforms so that sort of makes me think they just might be soldiers. Maybe they are those mexican soldiers who aren't mexican soldiers who shoot at our law enforcement officers...........

nothing surprises me anymore.
    Yes, that could give someone the wrong impression, but greencards still had to put in the minimum requirement for honorable service (usually 3 or 4 yrs, depending on branch) before they were eligible for full and permanent fast track citizenship.

Stil, I'll double check to make sure that's still a requirement, cause as you said, nothing surprises me anymore.

Let's be Careful

I posted on Gen. Dis - but will post here.

I suggest, strongly, that the petition just be worded that there is a boycott.

WE may know some things are true - but I don't want to have to prove it in court.

Agribusiness is BIG business and there are recently passed laws regarding the harming of agricultural business by words, etc.

After the Oprah lawsuit - they passed laws to bulletproof themselves.

We absolutely have the right to boycott anyone we want - but as I said, I dont want to have to prove something in court.

Let's be careful with this.

I suggest, strongly, that the petition just be worded that there is a boycott.

WE may know some things are true - but I don't want to have to prove it in court.

Agribusiness is BIG business and there are recently passed laws regarding the harming of agricultural business by words, etc.

After the Oprah lawsuit - they passed laws to bulletproof themselves.

We absolutely have the right to boycott anyone we want - but as I said, I dont want to have to prove something in court.

Let's be careful with this.

Thank you for this information, nntrixie. I didn't know this at all. Boy! they have certainly paved the way to mess over America, haven't they?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910