Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Steve you are a great American. Your the type of leader with innitiative that this country needs. You should seriously consider running for political office at your local level.

It is time that we expose the myth once and for all that Americans will not work, this is the one of the biggest lies of our enemy. I have worked for minimum wage in my life to work my way through college because I could not recieve special schollarships for my minority status or the color of my skin. There are always Americans who need work, want to work and will do jobs that maybe a liberal sipping latte's in a coffee house feel is beneath them or a corporate fat cat consider peon labor. To Hell with them, they are the problems not the idea givers.

I applaude you, Steve! It's great to see someone get out there and help the Legal Americans Citizens, seems big business and our government are only interested in helping themselves and their wallets by helping illegals get away with taking our jobs and our way of life! Great job, Steve. I think I might try to do something like you have done, right here in NC(little Mexico).
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

RESPONSE TO COMMENTS...

FOLKS, THANKS FOR THE KIND STATEMENTS.

YES REBEL LADY, TAKE A LOOK IN YOUR PAPER TO SEE IF YOU CAN FIND SIMILAR LANDSCAPING ADS.

I'LL BE HAPPY TO SHARE MY FORM LETTER WHICH YOU CAN ADAPT TO YOUR AREA.

IT'S REALLY QUITE SIMPLE...BUT EFFECTIVE.

THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS TYPE OF PROGRAM IS THAT IT CREATES IT OWN SYNERGY. IT WILL BE THE LABOR OF WILLING AMERICANS WHO WILL DISPLACE EXISTING FOREIGN WORKERS, ALLOWING "US" TO SPEND OUR TIME HELPING MORE AMERICANS GET MORE OF THESE JOBS, DISPLACING EVEN MORE OF THE FOREIGN WORKFORCE. IT'S A WN/WIN FOR EVERYONE.... POOR AMERICANS GET A MORE STABLE INCOME, LESS RELIANCE ON SOCIAL SERVICES, AND ILLEGALS WON'T HAVE JOBS TO COME TOO.

THIS IS A GREAT NEW FORM OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION--MAKING SURE U.S. CITIZENS GET THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY FOR JOBS IN THEIR OWN COMMUNITIES...
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

December update!!!!--MORE JOBS FOR AMERICANS!

HELLO....HERE IS AN UPDATE ON MY PROJECT THAT GIVES JOBS TO POOR AMERICANS....WHICH WOULD OTHERWISE GO TO ILLEGALS.

THIS PAST SATURDAY I CONTINUED TO DISTRIBUTE COPIES OF NEWSPAPER AD LANDSCAPE JOB OPPORTUNITIES TO AMERICANS LOOKING FOR WORK. ONCE AGAIN I WAS MOBBED BY AMERICANS LOOKING TO WORK---EVEN FOR WHAT I WOULD CONSIDER PRETTY LOW PAY....$7-9 HR. (SO LA RAZA....DON'T TELL ME ILLEGALS ONLY DO WORK AMERICANS WON'T).

THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF LANDSCAPING JOBS HERE--AND ALL I AM DOING IS HELPING THESE POOR AMERICANS LOCATE THEM AND GIVE THEM A FAST AND EASY WAY TO REPLY (BY GIVING APPLICANTS A FORM LETTER OF APPLICATION THEY CAN USE TO APPLY).

THIS PREVENTS ANY LANDSCAPING COMPANY FROM SAYING THAT THEY CAN'T FIND AMERICANS TO DO THESE JOBS.....(I THINK THE TRUTH IS THAT THESE COMPANIES DON'T WANT TO HIRE AMERICANS AND DON'T EVEN ATTEMPT TO GET AMERICANS TO APPLY.
    SO THEY ASK THE STATE OF OHIO FOR A "WAIVER" SO THEY CAN HIRE FOREIGN WORKERS).

WELL SINCE A COPY OF THE FORM I GIVE THE AMERICANS WHO WANT TO APPLY FOR THESE JOBS GOES TO THE STATE...THE STATE WILL KNOW THAT AMERICANS ARE APPLYING FOR THESE JOBS AND THE LANDSCAPING COMPANIES WILL BE FORCED TO HIRE AMERICAN LABOR.

THIS PROJECT IS EASY TO DO! START ONE IN YOUR COMMUNITY! IT'S A FAST WAY TO HAVE AN IMMEDIATE IMPACT IN ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND GIVE UNEMPLOYED AMERICANS A JOB....AND PERHAPS ENOUGH BASIC SKILLS TO EVENTUALLY START THEIR OWN LANDSCAPING COMPANIES AND DOUBLE THEIR INCOMES.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

WOW STEVE! FANTISTIC IDEA!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

that is really great what you are doing Steve!
    I ve noticed the City Of Lake Oswego has only mexicans doing the professional landscaping job- I will forward you're thread to the city mayor etc and the lake oswego newspaper THanks again Rebecca

SUPER UPDATE, STEVE! You are just PROVING that Americans WILL TAKE JOBS. AND, I LOVE your idea of sending copies to the state. Maybe you should send to CONGRESS too!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

tms

That is great, so wonderful to hear you are doing this. Someone should get a website together so we can just track the numbers and get info out to the public.

so what about other states? like Colorado, TX, NC or CA? Somone should do this in their home state. Can you show us a sample letter application thing? I just might start one myself. If some or all the active ALIPAC users do this in their area we could show everyone that AMERICANS and legal us citizens want these jobs. Spead the word...

GO BUCKEYES beat those Irish Do you agree Steve?
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Outstanding job, Steve. I've said all along that it isn't that Americans don't want these jobs, it is that they aren't offered to them.

Do you think it might be worthwhiles to suggest, when these companies start whining about needing illegal help because Americans won't work, that they send their recruiter to the blood banks, etc. to seek out the people who need jobs?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Steve,

Great job! JP is right, you should put together a website for this. I think people all across the country would help you and I also think such a site would become media buzzworthy quickly.

We have lots of people with website experience here at ALIPAC that can help. We helped www.wehirealiens.com with their initial idea and concept and look at them a few months later... they will be on ABC news Tuesday.

If youve got a good idea, you should run with it. We can help you promote your service and site.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast