Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

It was on c-span this morning, the commentator read it out of a paper. I was a little surprised my self although not really I guess, there was someone there talking about Thompson and the host was reading different articles about cannidates from the papers. Doesn't surprise me though he has said he is not for amnesty, but we have to do something with the millions that are here, many times. He just doesn't elaborate on it. I would like to hear it from the horses mouth myself, not someones inturpetation . What have you heard?
    Only that he does not support amnesty of any sort. Guess I'll do some cruising around the internet and see what I can find. I'll get back with you.
    Sounds good!! I would like to know!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I just heard also this morning that Rommney was for enforcing the laws and giveing a path to the rest for citizenship....NO WAY can we go the route again!
    Where did you hear that? Could you please provide a source. I'm not supporting Romney, however, an accusation of another flop deserves a source. I don't think we should thow that kind of information out without a direct quote from a credible source.
    It was on c-span this morning, the commentator read it out of a paper. I was a little surprised my self although not really I guess, there was someone there talking about Thompson and the host was reading different articles about cannidates from the papers. Doesn't surprise me though he has said he is not for amnesty, but we have to do something with the millions that are here, many times. He just doesn't elaborate on it. I would like to hear it from the horses mouth myself, not someones inturpetation . What have you heard?
    SoSad, you are correct. I've heard the flip flop head say something similar to this. He hasn't actually come out and said he would give amnesty per say, but he doesn't think deportations are the answer either.
    Well we all know where that is leading because if mitt isn't planning on deporting them, then he is planning to give them all amnesty.

I don't have a link to the source, but I believe it was when he was being interviewed in Miami a few months back. Mitt was asked the question on how he felt about illegal immigration. Of course, flip flop head said he was against illegal immigration and voted for the fence. The reporter asked him his plan on dealing with the 12 million (yeah right) already here, and mitt said he didn't believe in mass deportations and he only wanted to deport the felons and criminals and have a way for the "good" workers to stay. WHICH WE ALL KNOW WOULD BE SOME KIND OF AMNESTY!!!

NEVERMIND THAT HE LEFT OUT THE FACT THAT HE SUPPORTED S. 2611 IN 06 AND WARNED REPS THAT THEY WERE IN FOR DIRE CONSEQUENCES IF THEY DIDN'T SUPPORT THE "PRESIDENT'S BILL."
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I just heard also this morning that Rommney was for enforcing the laws and giveing a path to the rest for citizenship....NO WAY can we go the route again!
    Where did you hear that? Could you please provide a source. I'm not supporting Romney, however, an accusation of another flop deserves a source. I don't think we should thow that kind of information out without a direct quote from a credible source.
    SoSad, you are correct. I've heard the flip flop head say something similar to this. He hasn't actually come out and said he would give amnesty per say, but he doesn't think deportations are the answer either.
    Well we all know where that is leading because if mitt isn't planning on deporting them, then he is planning to give them all amnesty.

I don't have a link to the source, but I believe it was when he was being interviewed in Miami a few months back. Mitt was asked the question on how he felt about illegal immigration. Of course, flip flop head said he was against illegal immigration and voted for the fence. The reporter asked him his plan on dealing with the 12 million (yeah right) already here, and mitt said he didn't believe in mass deportations and he only wanted to deport the felons and criminals and have a way for the "good" workers to stay. WHICH WE ALL KNOW WOULD BE SOME KIND OF AMNESTY!!!

NEVERMIND THAT HE LEFT OUT THE FACT THAT HE SUPPORTED S. 2611 IN 06 AND WARNED REPS THAT THEY WERE IN FOR DIRE CONSEQUENCES IF THEY DIDN'T SUPPORT THE "PRESIDENT'S BILL."
    DITTO Sippy He sounds like Hillary and Obama and anyone who won't come out and say, Lets enforce the all the laws and they will self deport and the rest we will remove.
    I do not trust any of them ! I want the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth from these guys all of them!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good Grief. At least we don't flip flop here.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

MW
    Here, I found this:

[quote]“Romney Supports Immigration Program, But Not Granting Amnestyâ€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="MW"]Here, I found this:

[quote]“Romney Supports Immigration Program, But Not Granting Amnestyâ€

“I don’t believe in rounding up 11 million people and forcing them at gunpoint from our country,â€
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

OK well I am glad we are all in agreement about Romney!!

As far as i'm concerned, Hunter is the only one that takes a no B.S. hardline against Illegal Immigration. Being a former U.S. Army Ranger, you know Hunter won't back down, his record proves that anyway.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

As per a previous post.

HAGLE WOULD NOT be a VP. As usual, the misinformed are out in force!

RON PAUL is now at almost 3 MILLION for a ONE DAY FUNDRAISER!!

He will break all one day records!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast