Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    As per a previous post.

HAGLE WOULD NOT be a VP. As usual, the misinformed are out in force!

RON PAUL is now at almost 3 MILLION for a ONE DAY FUNDRAISER!!

He will break all one day records!!
    And the days not over!!, I knew when he raised 800,000 by 6:30 am PT he was going to have a great day!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I agree it is one of the three - Paul, Tancredo and Hunter.

Personally, I think Tancredo deserves the honor and I think he would do what he says. I am not sure how others feel about him, however,

Hunter, I don't know - I'll have to bone up on his stand on Iraq. While immigration is #1 for me - the war is #2.

Truly, I think Paul has the most common sense approach - although I haven't heard if he wants to enforce employer sanctions or not.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    As per a previous post.

RON PAUL is now at almost 3 MILLION for a ONE DAY FUNDRAISER!!

He will break all one day records!!
    And the days not over!!, I knew when he raised 800,000 by 6:30 am PT he was going to have a great day!!
    Yeah, Wolf Blitzer was just reporting on it on CNN.

Speaking of Wolf, he actually interviewed Paul regarding who else he likes in the presidential race. This is more recent than the one above, and Paul did mention Tom Tancredo. However, when Wolf pressed him on whether he agrees with Tom's views on immigration, Paul said, "Not entirely. I would adress the issue a little differently."
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Ron Paul on Illegal immigration. From his website.

Border Security and Immigration Reform

The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked. This is my six point plan:

Physically secure our borders and coastlines. We must do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake complicated immigration reform proposals.

Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.

No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.

No welfare for illegal aliens. Americans have welcomed immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules. But taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, and social services.

End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong.

Pass true immigration reform. The current system is incoherent and unfair. But current reform proposals would allow up to 60 million more immigrants into our country, according to the Heritage Foundation. This is insanity. Legal immigrants from all countries should face the same rules and waiting periods.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/borde ... on-reform/

MW
    BrightNail wrote:

Who said Hagle would be Paul's VP? I must have missed that.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Reciprocity wrote:

As far as i'm concerned, Hunter is the only one that takes a no B.S. hardline against Illegal Immigration. Being a former U.S. Army Ranger, you know Hunter won't back down, his record proves that anyway.
    I too think Hunter has been extremely conistent on his position on illegal immigration and border security. His voting record proves that. Actually, among the current crop of candidates, Hunter and Tancredo are the two most consistent in voting against illegal immigrant favorable legislation (by a wide margin). Most importantly, among they current candidates that have served or are serving in the U.S. Congress, Hunter and Tancredo are the only two candidates that have NEVER voted on an amnesty!

One of the biggest things that sets Duncan Hunter apart from the entire field of candidates, including Tancredo, is his extensive involvement with our military. His years of experience as chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, and his service in combat as a member of the 173rd Airborne in Vietnam make him eminently qualified to assume the position of Commander-In-Chief of our armed forces. Incidently, Duncan Hunter's son is currently serving as a Marine Corps Lt. in Afghanistan, and served two previous tours in Iraq. Duncan Hunter wasn't afraid to answer his country's call to duty, nor was his son!

Note: Hunter was awarded the Bronze Star Medal for his service in combat. The medal is awarded to someone who distinguished himself or herself by heroic or meritorious achievement or service.

Too bad so many in the GOP rely on the Hildabeast and Guiliani supporting media to tell them who their choice for president should be. I honestly believe it will be our loss if Hunter fails to get the traction he needs to catapult him to the White House. Regardless of how people feel about the Iraq war, these are dangerous times we live in and we need someone who will remain vigilant on national security issues.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wonder if it matters who is President. We had a Dem for 8 years and he did nothing.

We have had repub and he does nothing.

I think it is going to have to go to all levels, starting local.

When state Mayors, and Governors are tired of it and tired of hearing from law enforcement and citizens that they are sick of it, it might start changing.

When Congresscritters don't get re elected they will get the message.

Our politicians lie to us to get elected, and then they do what they want. There has to be a way to stop this. Shorter terms, maybe?

It does not help at all, that the media does not fairly report the true problems of immigration. If they report it at all, it is buried on the midnight news.

I think so many Americans are not aware of the problems. It seems that only the middle class seems to care at all.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

So far I'm for Hunter then Tancredo and Paul. Unless i get more news to convince me otherwise .

I don't like Pauls stance on Israel ,not because of religion but just plain common sense . Cut off the two terror groups in Palistine . I heard they have been given over a billion dollars and I can belive it . After knowing the republican congres under Hil-Billy sent our military to bomb the christian serbs and turn over the nations to muslims .

MW
    bootsalinda wrote:

Our politicians lie to us to get elected, and then they do what they want. There has to be a way to stop this. Shorter terms, maybe?
    You're absolutely right, I too am sick of career politicians. Furthermore, I've always been a big supporter of term-limits!

Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Hunter is a good choice and my 2nd but 1 first place is Tancredo due to his decade long voting record. Tancredo & Hunter together would be great.

Ron Paul has dropped off my list. He was on it but no longer due to things that I'm finding out about him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-E-1Bac62s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPindngYxvk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N_fS-wj-8A
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoTMIupUbsY
    BTW Pauls pick is Chuck Hagle who is a big time globalist (CFR) and always votes YES for Amensty

NumbersUSA web site has their voting history
    http://www.numbersusa.com/index
    Once_A_Democrat, thanks for posting the information and links to videos.

During a town hall forum interview, Ron Paul was asked the following question by Chris Jones from Meredith New Hampshire: "Congressman, just to get to know you a little better, if you were not running right now for office, is there a current candidate that you would identify with most, hence who would vote for yourself".

Ron Paul's anwer to the question from Mr. Jones was Sen. Chuck Hagel and Rep. Dennis Kucinich. Sen. Hagel and Rep. Kucinich are two of the strongest supporters in Congress of amnesty for millions of illegal aliens. Each of them have horrible voting records with regard to border security and illegal immigration.

You provided a link to the video of that answer among the links in your preivous post. Here again is a link to that video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPindngYxvk .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast