Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CountFloyd--elaborate!! (We have Secret Service and they are very good at what they do.)
    It wouldn't be a Secret Service matter.

Both parties would join forces to conduct the fastest impeachment in history.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Here's some of what I would do, if I was in charge.

What is needed im my oppinion, is a revamped constitution, and more laws aimed at curtailling political corruption, and abuse of power. If people fought, and won, kicked out every corrupt judge, politician, and Govt employee, and did not change the constitution, we would end up right back where we are in a generation or two.

Let's pretend I was a dictator for a second, and I was in charge, here is what I would do, right off the top of my head, a simplified version.

The 1st ammendment, would be redefined, with a section, specifically restricting the freedom of speech of Journalists, and Organizations. As an individual, a person would have the freedom to speak their mind, protest, and or express themselves in anyway they saw fit. However, once they joined an organization, or became a journalist, what they could say, would be limited, in one way, and one way alone. The Truth.

As I am sure you know, journalists and organizations have an extradordinary power. That power is the ability to influence public oppinion. While there was a time, when that could be a good thing for the American public, it is now used, as a propaganda tool, to get us to go along with whatever ideology, that particualr journalist, news organization, or other organization has in mind. Under my system, if a journalist, news organization, or NGO knowengly lied, about a story, a political event, etc they'd face a mandatory prison sentance of 20 years. No parole. If people died as a result of their lies, they'd face life in prison.

The 2nd ammendment, would be redefined. And would specifically state, that the individual has the right to bear arms, for self protection, the protection of others, the protection of property, and if neccesserry, fight a corrupt Govt.

An additional ammendment would be written, limiting the privacy, of politicians, and those convicted and currently serving time, and or probation. Here is how it would work.
    As a politician, you hold the fate of American Citizens in your hands. As such, you would be subjected to random surveillence, anywhere, anytime, without your consent, and without a judges order. This would specifically, and only apply to politicians, and convicts serving sentances not the individual free citizen, or organization.

Those convicted of crimes, and currently serving sentances, would lose the right of privacy, subject to search, seizure, surveillence. Half the crimes that occur in prisons, occur because these people are allowed privacy. Also, prisons would be set up, and run based on the crimes commited. IE: You do not put someone who commited insurance fraud, and is serving 3 or 4 years, in the same prison, or cell, with a multi murdering, sociopath, serving life. Non violent offenders in non violent detention, etc.

Political term limits would be imposed. 12 Years. Politics, should not, and can not be a career, that is a big part of the problem. From the moment, you are first elected, you have a total of 12 years... Three, 4 year election cycles. Be a mayor for eight, and President for four, years or vice versa. The dynasty Rule. No member of your family, or extended member of your family, would be allowed to run for any level of office.

A new political position would be created as well. That position would be regional Governor, and subject to the same rules as any other. In other nations, they have what is known as provinces, and each of the provinces has a provincial leader. The USA would be divided into four Political Regions. NW, SW, NE, SE. The Regional Governors, (RG's) would act as top level advisors to the president, and would answer directly to the Prez, and public. Lifetime appointments would be abolished, and a term of 5 years imposed. No more lifetime supreme court justices, or any other lifetime appoinments.

Impeachment proceedings would be streamlined. Get caught lying, or commiting any crime while in office4, and your done. Never allowed to run for any political office again.

Campaign contributions would be abolished. Campaign contributions......Hmph, just call it what it is, legal bribary. Instead, a portion of the new tax system, would be used for campaigning, and evenly divided amongst the canidates. We'd have a multi party system, not just two.

Ballots, a new ballot would be introduced, non acidic paper, votes would never be electronic. And there would be a none of the above Ballot. In the event of elections, the majority, voted, Non of The above, a member of congress would be appointed to the office of Prez, for a term of one year, while, a new batch of canidates where selected. During that year, the interim prez, would not be allowed to make any new laws, sign treaties, etc.

Politicians, would not be allowed to be members of any secret organizations, or secret fraternities, at anytime in their life. Member of the Skull & Bones, in college? well then you are not eligable....Secrecy breeds corruption.

The right to vote, would not be taken away, under any circumstanc eexcept one, which is listed in red. However, failure to vote, would carry the penalty, of not being eligable, for state/federal benifets. You would not be eligable to vote, untill you proved you could understand the voting system, and what positions the canidates stand on.

Political canidates, would be required, to maintain, Basic English Websites, that clearly list, what they stand for, why they stand for it, and why they voted the way they did.
    Any law passed, and later found to be wrong, because it was passed on faulty statistics, or outright lies, would immediatly, become, null and void, no congressional hearings, nada. Any politician, who supported that law, voted for it, knowening it was a lie, or faulty, would face a mandatory minimum of 10 years in prison.

you know how the supreme court refuses to decide on cases sometimes? Well, that would stop. Same with congress. Mandatory decisions would have to be made...No more hiding from the issues. Same with questions directed at politians, answers, clearly stated, would have to be given. Refuse to answer a question, or try to change the subject..Your political career is done.

Law. Laws would be written in plain basic English, no more Latin.

Our education system, would be revamped. I'd incorporate elements of David Horrowitz's Academic Bill of Rights into the constitution. While states would be free to decide what, and how much they teach, they'd have to meet minumum Federal Standards. The Basics of Science, Math, Reading, Economics, Political Science, Sociology.

Political Correctness would be outlawed.

Our old Federal Reserve System, the Gold system, would be reinstated, and never again, repealed.

We would withdrawl from the UN, NAFTA,CAFTA, and any other treaty, and or organization, that is damaging to American Soveriegnty, and our Economy. Our Govt would be downsized drastically. And, those Govt employees who lose their jobs, would be given first dibs, on getting hired with the new border patrol system. Yes, that's right, our physical borders, (Mexico, Canada) would be shut down, until, our system was fixed, our economy brought up, illegals deported and those who've tried to legally get here, and been on waiting lists for years, had the chance.

Our welfare system would be changed to an almost unrecognizable system. Basically, those, who have fallen on hard times, will get some help. But no more free rides. If a women has 5 kids, been on welfare for 4 years, and gets pregnant again, guess what? No welfare for that 5th kid. Oh, if you don't vote, you don't qualify for welfare.

There would be child support caps, and laws, making it mandatory, for the custodial parent, to show, down to the penny, what the money has been spent on.

English as our Oficial language. No State or Govt forms, in any other language, except for new immigrants. New immigrants would have 1 year, to learn English, they would recieve English immersion classes, for one year.

The seperation of Church and State. Meaning, no official religions, and no Govt sanctioned efforts to promote on religion over another. No citizen, would be forced to partake in any religious functions, be it official, or personal. Meaning for example, a 13 yr Muslim girl, could not be forced to Marry someone, or wear religious clothing.

I agree with you that the government knows this. That is why they have been conditioning the people of this country through the media and propaganda for the last 60 years. I don't trust our government in the least.They will do whatever it takes to insure complete power over the people.

Our culture would need to be changed, to one of self sustanement, self responsibility and vigilence. I don't like the term Government. I don't need to be *Governed* And you don't either. A goverment's only function, should be to augment the people, in times of national crisis, and for the security of the whole. That's it.

Tony
    Freedom suppressed and again regained bites with keener fangs than freedom never endangered

Both parties would join forces to conduct the fastest impeachment in history.
    And when that did not work, the prez would be assaninated, some patsy would take the fall, and the SS would claim they did everything in their power to prevent it.
    Freedom suppressed and again regained bites with keener fangs than freedom never endangered

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12