Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    I wonder how she got all those plates? Bought 200 from DMV or stole them maybe?
    She could've just taken brought them down to NC, sold them phony proof of address + an address for mail, matricula consulars if they didn't already have them, and gotten them a car there or had them bring down cars they just bought.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Do a search on ebay for North Carolina license plates, and you'll find plenty of sellers.
    On the road, you can usually identify an oncoming North Carolina "citizen" by the cutesy American flag plate on the front bumper. (NY is a 2-plate state).

Quote Originally Posted by Longislander
    Do a search on ebay for North Carolina license plates, and you'll find plenty of sellers.
    On the road, you can usually identify an oncoming North Carolina "citizen" by the cutesy American flag plate on the front bumper. (NY is a 2-plate state).
    Well, then you would not recognize me mine is a dive flag. By the way there are 20 states that require only rear plates.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Long Islander! Welcome to California's nightmare, we have been living with the situation for 25+ years. See below for the housing gambit my parents went through.

My folks were smitten with the town in the mountains where I had bought my home approximately 30 miles from where they lived. They decided to move near me in the same town. They put their home up for sale, during the listing period they were approached by a nice young couple with an offer on their home. Unfortunately the offer was $25,000 less than the market value and my parents needed all of the value to buy where I live. They declined and left the house on the market. During that time the elderly gent next door passed away and his home came on the market. Since his house was in rather run down condition the nice young couple came back and bought the home for what they offered my folks for theirs. Within a month there were approximately 25 to 30 men, women and children living in the 850sq ft 2 Br, 1 bath home. They had set up a tent city in the back yard to handle that many folks. The realtors stopped coming by with all the cars parked on the street and such. My parents started contacting the city code enforcement, building and safety and all. They provided nothing but excuses and the fact there was nothing they could do. After about 6 months of being on the market, the crowd next door would watch for realtors cars (signs on the doors). When they spotted one, terribly LOUD music would start playing and who ever was home at the time would come out in the yard, hoot, holler and throw beer bottles around and in my folks front yard. Needless to say any prospective buyers would just scram fast! After 6 months of this, I went to the original buyer when I saw him in the yard and asked why they were doing what they did, suprisinglyly he told me the truth. He said their house was too crowded and wanted to buy my folks house too, but for the low ball offer made before. Against my advice they sold it for the offer and had to take a mortgage to buy a home where they wanted, near me. According to a former neighbor of my folks, the same routine was used again and again, anytime a home came up for sale in that neighborhood. I just hope the Police Dept and city hall is a little more receptive to right and wrong where you live...are they?
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Re: 1000's North Carolina license plates on Long lsland

Quote Originally Posted by Longislander
    I live in eastern Long Island, and this is a region whose character is being destroyed by a huge influx of Central and South Americans. They learn all the tricks from those who came before them, and clearly, getting NC plates is one of the most common ways of avoiding NY registration AND having to purchase liability insurance. One woman (Latina, of course) was caught in Patchogue, NY where she alone had sold over 200 NC license plates to fellow illegals. These inexperienced, uninsured drivers are jeopardizing the safety of those who really DO have a right to live here. WHY is NC allowing this?

You'll probably start seeing a lot of Maryland plates in your area soon. Considering my state is one of the few that are left that allows Illegal Invaders to get liscense

Her pals made them on their license-plate machines. Soon, she'll be making her own plates.
    '58 Airedale

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2
    Her pals made them on their license-plate machines. Soon, she'll be making her own plates.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

supporting the NEW JERSEY... State Police bumper sticker..
    This is a Mexico/South American trick. You want to find the drug lord in your neighborhood, find the guy that has the crime stopper sign in his front yard. If they are that obvious, they are actually not what they are pretending to be. Also, it's a form of tagging. They recognize each other just like the homosexuals put rainbows and yellow equal signs on a blue background stickers on their cars. It's rolling advertisement and identification.

D,
    That's it in a nut shell!
    Against my advice they sold it for the offer and had to take a mortgage to buy a home where they wanted, near me. According to a former neighbor of my folks, the same routine was used again and again, anytime a home came up for sale in that neighborhood. I just hope the Police Dept and city hall is a little more receptive to right and wrong where you live...are they?
    That's what is going on in my neighborhood.

Dixie

That's what is going on in my neighborhood.
    I get the feeling this technique is being used far and wide!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

I live on long Island also, Middle island to be exact, I also see tons of NC plates, and everytime I do, you guessed it, A Mexican driving, pulling wrong turns, and driving like they're looking behind them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast