Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Longislander
    Do a search on ebay for North Carolina license plates, and you'll find plenty of sellers.
    On the road, you can usually identify an oncoming North Carolina "citizen" by the cutesy American flag plate on the front bumper. (NY is a 2-plate state).
    You're right Longislander. I don't believe anybody "collects" plates with no expiration year. Anybody know who I can report this to?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NC DMV it is a crime.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Defens
    Welcome to California's nightmare, we have been living with the situation for 25+ years. See below for the housing gambit my parents went through...
    ... Within a month there were approximately 25 to 30 men, women and children living in the 850sq ft 2 Br, 1 bath home. They had set up a tent city in the back yard to handle that many folks.
    This is why I say these people are destroying our way of life. California is a beautiful and fine state, but we want to avoid Califonia's burden of hosting a 3rd-world country. Eastern Long Island is still rural, agricultural, and relatively unspoiled. But their willingness to live in squalor (with no need for privacy, apparently) is what makes the Latin American invaders so economically and culturally destructive. In Riverhead, NY the Latino-occupied houses are surrounded with trash. The landlords who own the buildings couldn't care less-they're reaping enormous profits-certainly making more money than they would from renting to middle-class tenants- and God help the local families who still live in the neighborhood and can only watch helplessly as it deteriorates. To add insult to injury, we see these folks holding up the checkout line as they cash in their WIC vouchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    I just talked with a lady at DMV and have sent the info to her. She's going to turn it over to the fraud division. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    I just talked with a lady at DMV and have sent the info to her. She's going to turn it over to the fraud division. Fingers crossed.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    The ones I've seen in NJ seem to really be registered.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    New Line of License Plates:

Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Here in New Jersey, Morris county is the same , lots of NC plates all over , i called NC DMV and they did not wanted to hear it, i reported a well known illegal alien to the local PD and they wanted no business with that at all, even that this illegal was issued several summonses for speeding and reckless driving!!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    Here in New Jersey, Morris county is the same , lots of NC plates all over , i called NC DMV and they did not wanted to hear it, i reported a well known illegal alien to the local PD and they wanted no business with that at all, even that this illegal was issued several summonses for speeding and reckless driving!!!!
    This is the problem on Long Island, too. Local police officers told me that they gave up calling Immigration officials when they arrested illegals on traffic violations. Immigration told them, if you have 30 of them call us, otherwise we just don't have the manpower to deal with one or two.

There is another problem developing here in Suffolk Co, NY and I am going to post an article in the news discussion group here as to what happened on July 10 to hinder the police from doing their job.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast