Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

posted it on several of the NC fourms.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're right, William. This is getting OUT OF CONTROL. I can tell you that ICE in Atlanta just sent me to ICE in Raleigh and that was where I wasted about 10 long distance calls to each of the so-called agents and got nothing but voice mail. Believe me, ICE does NOT make it easy.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

we had an accident ( driver charged with hit and run, assault on LEO, NOL etc)here, 2 saturdays ago.The driver an immigrant of hispanic origin (most likely illegal). The vehile he hit after running a stop sign was full of American college kids, 2 had to be air lifter to the hospital.
    This immigrant is one of many working on a new food store construction site here in this small town.
    I have sent ICE an email about the probablem and am waiting until Tue for a reply. If none by then I get ugly.
    The last bad accident in this county similar to this caused the Scott Gardner Bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It just goes on and on and on. SOMETHING HAS GOT TO BE DONE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I just did a check on the two kids (this has been 2 weeks) One was relased last week. The other was not expected to make it but was up grade after coming out of his coma this past Friday.

COI last month, out in the middle of nowhere, an unlicensed 18 year old hispanic driver ran a stopsign with flashing red light. Luckily the two people in the car that hit him were only slightly injured. Two of his passengers were seriously injured.

Relatives had just passed this intersection moments before this happened. If they'd been a few seconds later I hate to think what could have happened.

BTW, NONE of the hispanics spoke English so I don't know how EMTS could even communicate with them. Wait a minute, are EMTS required now to speak Spanish?

"Wait a minute, are EMTS required now to speak Spanish?" not here YET.

Here's another one:

http://www.wral.com/news/5367582/detail.html

Gas Pump, Cars Destroyed After Garner Crash

GARNER, N.C. -- Garner police said drunken driver was to blame for a fiery crash at a gas station Saturday evening that destroyed a gas pump and two cars.

Shortly after 6 p.m. Saturday, authorities said Oxchith Aguilar, 33, of Raleigh, was driving at about 25 mph in the BP gas station parking lot at 4541 Jones Sausage Road when she struck a gas pump.

The crash's impact knocked the pump off its base and into an unoccupied vehicle on the other side. The collision caused the gasoline to ignite, catching both vehicles and the pump on fire.

No one was injured.

Police said the Aguilar then left the scene. She was later arrested at a nearby store after a security officer called 911 to report a suspicious person.

Aguilar was charged with driving while impaired, hit-and-run, driving without a license, and having a fictitious license plate.

Crash investigators estimate the damage at more that $15,000, Garner police said.

Damn John!

Looks like another one.

W

We might have hit on a good idea! Why don't we use this thread to post EVERY SUSPICIOUS crime that we read about and SUSPECT has been committed by an illegal?? I know it's important that we don't accuse someone of being illegal without verifying it but it seems like we have found a few things that most of them have in common. If they don't have a drivers' license, insurance, current inspection or current tags, it should be safe to ASSUME they are illegal. And, we can TRY to confirm the status of all of the ones we report and post that.

If we can do this right, we could have a large list of crimes committed by these people that we can present, as a whole, to our representatives both on the state and national level.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast