Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judy, it's always a good idea to be frugal, unless you're Bill Gates or Warren Buffett (sp?).

Have any of you heard of this club, I think it's called somehing like the "Skull and Crossbones" at Yale that all these muckety mucks from Yale belong to, including Bush 1 and Bush 2?

I am not a conspiracy nut, but I do know that there is a lot of good old boy power brokering and deal making going on all the time. Could it actually be that these guys are conspiring to create a third world America populated by a working class and ruled by the super rich elite? Nothing surprises me anymore and it would certainly explain what are some otherwise unexplainable policies on immigration.

I do know that the powerful in this country will not hesitate to sell the rest of us down the river if it pads their pockets.
    When we gonna wake up?

ScareCrow!! YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!

The last three Presidents of the United States, consecutive, were:

1. George W. H. Bush - Yale and member of Skull and Crossbones

2. Bill Clinton - Yale and member of Skull and Crossbones

3. George W. Bush - Yale and member of Skull and Crossbones

This will collectively be by the end of GWB's term, 20 years of Yale and Skull and Bones RULE.

Skull and Bones is a secrety society for life. It's not just a "college kid" fraternity. It is a lifetime of members, influential, powerful, monied, that RULE YOU TO RULE FOR THEM.

IMHO....yes, this is conspiracy by many, who have used Yale University and its Secret Society to create Presidents who, regardless of political party, comply with the mission of the New World Order, now called One World Goverment and the UN Millennium Agenda for Global Governance.

YES YES YES YES YES!!

We shall never again allow a person who graduated from Yale University to work in the Oval Office as President of the United States.

Watch Hillary....she graduated from Yale. She may be their next bet...!!

She can sing the tune....but her heart and soul is with the agenda, be assured.

Also watch Mark Warner, Governor of Virginia.... incredibly he attended the Bilderberger meeting in Europe, at his own expense, this May and seems to be coming down the pike if you will.

I'll see if I can find anything out about his "education".

If I do, I'll post it.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Warner is Harvard Law Graduate in 1980, not Yale.

Hillary is Yale Law.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Union need to make concessions

I agree with everything that has been said here.

I would as also that the UAW needs to make some serious concessions during this time. I lived in a UAW town for 14 years and I heard a lot of stories regarding the union asking for more and more every contract. Unions have the attitude that the "company" has more money than they know what to do with. The union has bargained the companies into setting quotas for parts being produced. Most of the time these numbers (too low) are not even close to being realistic in what the union worker can produce during a shift. Once the union worker hit his quota he was done for the day even if it is only 12 PM. Instead of being able to use that union worker elsewhere, the company was forced to pay someone for sitting on their A _ _.

Doe you seriously think the UAW is ever going to realize that they are a major factor in hurting the Big 3!!!??? NOT!!!!

Unfortunately the unions have the support of the government when it comes to contract negotiations. The government would step in if the Big 3 tried to break the union. That means the companies are at the mercy of the unions and it should be the other way around. Unions were an important step in achieving safety standards, better working conditions, work hours, child labor laws and getting paid a fair wage. I am saying companies should have greater power when it comes to deciding what is best for the company and not the union dictating what is best for their members and not for the company. One more thing, union high management is also bloated with people being paid ridiculously high salaries.

Yes, the upper management is also a major part of the problem and someone needs to thin the extra Chiefs(too many chiefs, not enough indians) that produce nothing, only take home a big salary.

The reason the unions have these work rules is to protect the jobs of their fellow union members.

The unions need to focus on some of these rules or they may lose their jobs entirely.

I'm for free market, which unions are part of, they have the right and need to keep it to negotiate collectively against corporate conglomerates working collectively against them.

If American Business wants all the benefits of good living stemmed from the employees who actually produce the profits and revenue to support everyone, then they need to make paycuts at the top of the echelon before complaining about cuts being needed at the bottom.

It's retarded thinking to negotiate with a work force and tell them, you've got to help us out here, or we're going broke and then after getting an agreement for different work rules or wage or benefit cuts, give yourself a multi-million dollar raise.

This is the United States and THAT CRAP WON'T FLY HERE.

That is not only retarded thinking, it is hypocritical, deceptive, dishonest, and the reason companies aren't doing as well as they otherwise would!!

Goose and Gander..what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander.

This is the concept of "fair play" and "fair business practices".

If you don't know what that means, then you need to resign your position so someone who does can run the company.

IMHO.

GET THESE TWO-FACED CORPORATE PHONIES OUT OF AMERICAN BUSINESS....and we'll all Soar Together!!

all i was saying

All I was pointing out was from talking with UAW union members, there is a lot of things the union does that hurts the company. If you have 2 workers making their quota halfway thru the shift, then it makes sense to train 1 worker to do both jobs. When I worked in a UAW plant I saw a lot of union people with their feet up sound asleep or some actually had a cot hidden behind equipment that they stretched out on. The union also gets COLA (cost of living allowances) and set raises in their contracts no matter how the company is doing financially.

Unions do need to have the right to collectively bargain/negotiate with the company, but only if it is fair and resonable requests Keeping 2 people on when 1 can get the job done is NOT a fair and reasonable request. Having union people re-hired after they were fired legally for activities (having sex, selling drugs, leaving work during your shift without permission, missing work, etc...) they were engaging in while on the clock. The union uses grievences as bargaining chips in getting them their jobs back, even if all the rules were followed when terminating them.

You are right, the higher management has NO right asking for concessions from the union and then turn around and give themselves raises and bonuses. If a company is hurting then ALL raises and bonuses should be stopped until the company is in a better position.

I worked for a major IT provider to GM and Delphi and I saw first hand how the big companies cut the people that actually added to the revenue the company, when they should have been thinning out the fat cats in middle management. The CEO that was there when I was, made cutting heads his cost saving measure and that in turn hurt the end customers by eliminating the knowledable workers. The people that were left included the butt kissers, brown nosers and managers who added nothing to the company's revenue.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    This sounds like a nice gesture from Toyota but you got figure it really means more money in their pockets. They have nothing to lose.

http://www.10news.com/automotive/458443 ... 82005&ts=H

Toyota May Raise Prices To Help U.S. Makers
    Industry Collapse Would Hurt Relations, Chairman Says

POSTED: 9:45 am PDT June 8, 2005

OSAKA, Japan -- Toyota's chairman says the auto maker is likely to raise its prices in the U.S. to help ailing American competitors.

Hiroshi Okuda said that if the American auto industry collapses it may adversely affect Japan-U.S. relations. He said raising prices will make it easier for American auto makers to beef up their earnings.

Okuda reiterated his view after General Motors announced Tuesday that it will cut 25,000 jobs to reduce costs.

Honda has ruled out price hikes. It said such increases could be considered price manipulation under U.S. antitrust laws.

Okuda said auto makers can raise prices when they introduce new versions.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Off topic bitch'in.

Hey, I'm new at ALIPAC and joined because I thought this was the org. that was doing something about the ILLEGAL immigaton problem. Then I read here about all the OTHER problems we're having right now in our country. Hey folks, there are other (better) forums to join if you want to bitch about Bush, credit card interest, jobs going to China, Bush, GM jobs, Gas prices, Bush, and everything else going to hell right now.

As for this forum, let's try and solve the problem with ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS taking over our country.

American quality has improved.

As I said, the Buick Regal (now Lacrosse), was rated better than the Camry and or the Accord by consumer reports last year. GM, Ford and Chrsyler have improved their quality greatly the last 20 years. I just can't see why the Accord or Camry are in such demand when GM and Ford have so many viable options. Lesabre, Ford 500, Buick LaCrosse, Chevy Impala, Malibu, Saturn Ion.

I just hate to see a true American company like GM in this kind of trouble and I don't understand why the perception still is out there that these cars are junk because it is not 1980 with GM xcars which were junk I must admit!

My brother just had to spend $900 on his Honda and why if they are so perfect? Just me I guess.....

Cause and effect?

Hey James.....GM laying off 25,000 is RELATED to immigration and the global economy. Unfortunately, some people don't see the big picture...it isn't only about the movement of people but goods and capital and how that affects this country and its communities.....

IF MORE Americans understood this then maybe Tancredo would have already been elected prez

This is why the loss of 25,000 US jobs is relative to this discussion area.
    Same idea of how ILLEGALS have reduced average construction wages in Denver from $16 to $9 an hour the last 15 years or so.

Look at the big picture sir?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast