Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Re: Off topic bitch'in.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbe2759
    As for this forum, let's try and solve the problem with ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS taking over our country.

Electing a president that takes the issue seriously is a good start. Before you say anything about me being a liberal I should mention that I'm a registered Republican who voted for Bush twice. Both political parties are responsible for ignoring illegal immigration, but the Republicans are the party in power at the moment who are failing voting citizens who elected them.

Politics, the economy, jobs, healthcare, education, taxes and a lot of other subjects are tied into illegal immigration. It is a rather broad subject when looking at it from all aspects like we commonly do on this forum.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

jamesbe2759,
    Welcome to ALIPAC and thanks for your post. Immigration ties in with so many other issues as you will soon discover in reading this site. The news article section deals almost exclusively with immigration issues.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Hi James!! Welcome to ALIPAC!

As one of the viewers that posted one of the articles on GM's layoffs, the connection to labor and illegal immigration is one dot right after the other.

Harvard University released a study on May 6, 2005 by their economics department which revealed that American Workers had lost $200 Billion a year in deflated wages and salaries from excessive immigration including $50 Billion a year from illegal immigration that they can document.

Illegal immigration is ruining the US Economy. When Americans don't have enough money, due to deflated wages and salaries, if not total unemployment, to buy cars then Car Makers are in trouble and those employees will be affected with deflated wages and salaries, if not as in the GM Case, loss of their job.

Illegal immigration is a tool of those wishing the demise of the United States and the domino effect is the obvious:

1) deflated wages and salaries

2) unemployment

3) reduced expendable income

4) reduced purchases

5) slow sales

5) cutbacks

6) plant closings

7) more unemployment

8) more on welfare

9) Third World Economy

This is the inevitable cycle known to everyone in economics and government of flooding the US labor market when the workers aren't needed. These workers aren't needed proved by the negative effect on the economy evidenced by the deflated wages and salaries.

Hope this helps you to understand why you will see certain articles posted concerning business and economic issues that relate to jobs.

:D
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No Jack, immigration isn't part....

No matter how you stretch it Jack, Global Economy is NOT part of the illegal immigration problems in the USA. You and a few others are using this forum as a soap box to express your "the sky is falling" opinions about everything in general. Big picture? GIVE ME A BREAK.

James, the articles and discussion groups are titled with descriptive topic titles so you can choose from the title topics which threads you want to participate in.

That way if there is really someone still out there who doesn't understand that Globalism is the sole reason our Government has failed to enforce US Immigration law, they don't have to concern themselves with it and can participate in the other articles and actions that appeal to them.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jamesbe,

To be honest, I am not remotely qualified to make an educated comment (no business/economics background) here, so all I can state is my take:

I am beginning to believe that I have spent too much time focusing solely on STOPPING illegal immigration, without spending equal time focusing (and educating myself) on the reasons WHY our government would be allowing this unchecked flood to continue in the first place. To do this, it only seem logical to start at the top, and work your way down. There is no doubt that "SOMEONE" wants these illegals here...and it isnt you or I!!!!

As Judy pointed out earlier, construction companies will kick a 16.00 per hour American worker to the curb in a second....if an illegal (likely with faked green card/SS) can take their place.

How long do you think it will take for GM (et al), to follow suit...albeit WITH government approval?

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-4650.html

Read this one for how the Real ID Act is part of the ploy of Open Borders. I gave my 2 cents on the logic of what is happening and why in a long post.

I cant wait to see whose face (faces) will be revealed as the main benefactor of the real estate bubble burst...which is inevitable. That brand spanking new bankruptcy law was not put in place by accident...

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    I cant wait to see whose face (faces) will be revealed as the main benefactor of the real estate bubble burst...which is inevitable. That brand spanking new bankruptcy law was not put in place by accident...
    I'm amazed the real estate market hasn't hit the skids already. When it does a lot of people are going to walk away from houses that are suddenly worth way less than what they paid. In my opinion the prices of houses in California have gone above the insanity level in realistic value. It reminds me of the stock market about 5 years ago before the bust. People where paying high prices for stocks on companies that were losing money and calling it a good investment.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Brian, the only reason it hasn't is because we've had low interest rates, as those rates rise, then the bubble will burst...not everywhere....not in every market. Some bubbles have already burst in different markets. It won't be a nationwide, every city, every home burst. It will be nationwide in scope in the sense of hundreds of communities coast to coast; homeowners maxed out on credit cards; one income producer in the household because the other one lost their job--maybe not both yet; increases in monthly expenses from gas, energy, interest, etc.; and if their credit cards are maxed....things will be very difficult...plus, there is still something BIG they have planned that we haven't identified yet.

When national debt creditors start demanding payment, the fed has to raise the interest rate and they come collecting. Bush is putting them off to avoid a ruckus as he tries to finalize his Open Borders plan and convergence with Mexico and Canada so the interest rate increases have been small but steady...causing it to "creep" up on everyone.

Just watch all your money, business reports regularly and you'll find something. CNN Money on cnn.com has a very good synopsis. If we all try to read at least that every day, and share news on the forum, we'll find the last piece of the puzzle.

It could be a massive tax to pay the national debt creditors their principal back; it could be Soros working the money supply; he ruined the Bank of England and destroyed the value of their British Pound; he may have a big surprise for us.

It could be the impact of the 8,000,000 new homes financed by Chase and guaranteed by the government. That is alot of housing in a stressed society. These new homes competing with existing homes for sale....could flood the housing market and be the pin that bursts the real estate balloon. This was posted in articles yesterday.

All the money watchers are perplexed. Watch the programs. Everyone is befuddled which means something is "afoot" they don't even understand at their level....or they are just lyin' to us....it's one or the other.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast