Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

400 to 500,000 Colombians in Ecuador?

I just read an article in Spanish about how Ecuador is thinking of making Colombians obtain a visa in order to enter Ecuador. The article says that 400 to 500,000 Colombians are living in Ecuador. The Andean nations of Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela and Peru have an agreement which allows entrance for 90 days without a VISA.

The Colombian minister says this will solve nothing of the problems on Colombia and Ecuador's border with drug traffickers from the FARC Colombian guerilla movement who move quite freely on this border and she is probably correct.

Ecuador is not in much better shape than Colombia econonmically speaking and there are illegals from both countries here in the U.S. but not like the Mexicans and Central Americans.

I just mention this to point out that this illegal problem isn't just restricted to the U.S. and Mexico.......and again leads to the question of does a nation state have a right to control its border...apparently some government officials in Ecuador are thinking que si! YES!

JackSmith!! Thanks for pointing this out and you are so right!! This illegal immigration issue is a world-wide problem. The UK and France have both been hit extremely hard, not as hard the USA, but very hard for their small countries. Now the South American nations are realizing....there isn't "enuf" to go around to deal with these "roamers".

I wonder if China lets illegal immigrants in?

Oh....probably not....they are a Smart Country. They use their money to expand their economy and buy companies. While the USA...a Stupid Country....is wasting all its money supporting illegal aliens.

Gee....I wonder if THAT has anything to do with China Soaring and the US Flopping?

I mean...look at all the valuable business time we are all spending on trying to stop this nonsense, this insanity, this maniacal Treason within our gates....when we should be able to rely upon our elected officials to do their jobs so we don't have to ours and theirs. We should be doing what we do best....work, think, innovate, research, develop, manufacture, market, sell, collect, profit, pay taxes, vacation, save, pay, provide, contribute, sustain and do it all over again.

INSTEAD, we're stuck here fighting Traitors to save our country!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn