Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

72 MILLION IMMIGRANTS ADDED TO USA IN 24 YEARS

72 MILLION IMMIGRANTS ADDED TO USA IN 24 YEARS

By Frosty Wooldridge
    January 24, 2011
    NewsWithViews.com

After hammering on the immigration issue for the past 30 years and 10 years as a journalist at News With Views, I am at my wits end on how to alert a complacent American citizenry as to its children’s ominous future. What’s more, I don’t think anyone understands their horrific endowment to future generations of our civilization, i.e., your kids. Worse, I don’t think the American majority cares a twit! They don’t give a tinker’s dam!

For a fact, I know the U.S. Congress and the past five presidents did not and our current president does not understand the final ramifications of unrelenting immigration. They stand blind, deaf, dumb and stupid to the accelerating drama within our civilization.

At the current rate of legal and illegal immigration, plus their children, our country will watch the addition of 72 million immigrants, mostly from third world countries within 24 years. Do you get that? Do you comprehend the ramifications of that number? Do you appreciate the environmental impact? Can you even engage an infinitesimal understanding of the sociological impact? How about the cultural impact? Have you give any moment to the quality of life impact of adding 72 million immigrants? How about the U.S. standard of living impact? How about water, energy, species extinction and pollution impact? How about carbon footprint as well as ecological footprint?

To verify what I write about, visit Dr. Steven Camarata in Washington DC. He states that, “1.3 million legal immigrants arrive annually into the United States. In turn, they birth 900,000 babies annually.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Times

Times have changed a great deal since 1965. We are at a point where we are experiencing all manner of resource shortages, including open space, and need to shut down immigration almost completely in order to preserve a future for our children. The only migrants allowed to enter the U S should be of professions that the U S is in need of at this point in history.

Re: Times

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    Times have changed a great deal since 1965. We are at a point where we are experiencing all manner of resource shortages, including open space, and need to shut down immigration almost completely in order to preserve a future for our children. The only migrants allowed to enter the U S should be of professions that the U S is in need of at this point in history.
    well Im with you. I m sick of all this hand Out =That our tax money.we all work for this & the illegal immigrant get every thing well it has to stop
    No Amesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Times

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    I gotta agree except with some minor exceptions which would be basically spousal visa's and minor child visa's

Its not an anti immigrant sentiment at all but we really need some time off after fixing the current flaws we have to adopt a new stable system and force a timframe where current immigrants have time to Americanize.

"No more legal immigrants, none till they close the border, deport the illegal aliens! I can Dream too!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This article is an eye opener . The U.S should put legal immigration on hold for a few years and block illegal immigration indefinitely.

Great article, Frosty! Virtually every problem we have in the US today is linked directly to excess immigration, legal and illegal, and simultaneous free trade treason. Think of the pure evil this represents on the part of our government. It has conspired with foreign nations to allow them to hand off their surplus people, their criminals, their outcasts, their over-reproducers to the US which floods our labor market and burdens our services and resources and then simultaneously conspired to hands off our manufacturing base to these same countries depriving both our citizens and immigrants of the jobs needed to sustain our economy and people.

It's a double sucker-punch with a dual-edged sword. And, if that wasn't bad enough, the government uses a mandated income tax to rob those who still have a job and some income to force working and sustainable Americans to pay for all the surplus unemployed/underemployed unsustainable people in the US that are here and in that position because of treasonous immigration and trade policies invoked by the same government that robs US of our money to pay for it.

This is insanity, people. This is a tried, true and proven recipe for nationwide monumental irreversible bankruptcy with poverty levels our nation has never experienced. And there is no way to fix it except to reverse the policies that caused it. There are no other options, no clever schemes awaiting, no magic hats with rabbits in them, no divine intervention to feed the multitudes. There is only ONE WAY to fix this disaster, and it is to REVERSE the policies responsible for having turned the greatest economic superpower the world has ever known into the world's largest banana republic. You know what they are:

1. stop illegal immigration and reduce legal immigration
    2. pass the FairTax
    3. protect our trade
    4. legalize, regulate, tax under 2. the illegal drug trade
    5. drill baby drill
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Btt
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>