Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

9/10/09 Physicians Protest Obamacare (photos)

Hey ALIPAC friends, how are you today. I promised that I would post photos of the 9/12 activities we went to and here are the first ones. You can see the whole album on my Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 458&ref=mf

We shared Lynne's (my wife) story about how the uncompensated costs of illegal immigrants at a San Diego County outpatient psychiatric clinic were the reason the clinic closed. Some patients with invalid social security numbers (like 999-99-9999) received up to $600 of medicine per day. The clinics generated about $4,000,000 in uncompensated cost to the County's general fund. When it closed the doctors, nurses, social workers and admin staff lost their jobs. Even worse was the fact that there is no longer that kind of care available for American citizens.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Great photos kmhappel and welcome to ALIPAC ... Pelosi would call these people... ASTRO ~ TURF ... works for me ... she just POed a whole bunch of Americans

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

look at all of those mean Docters and Nurses ... Napolitano would call them Home Grown Terrorists.... and Pelosi would say they were too well dressed to be real Americans

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Doctors from fifty states and congress got together talked about how, for years, they have sponsored bills to solve healthcare for those without insurance, to solve the problems of tort reform, to solve the growth of costs and to make sure the insurance companies stop throwing people with serious illness out of their programs.

Doctors and hospitals know they are going to get the shaft, just like they do with Medicare, Medicaid and insurance companies.

Dixie

wow great pictures,
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

One would be hard pressed to find doctors who would support a bill that could essentially put them out of business. By the way, the AMA is a joke. They represent a very small minority of the medical community.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

oh this cant be.
    the chiosen one said the doctors and nurses support the bill

what is going on here???
    DID SOMEONE LIE ?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    oh this cant be.
    the chiosen one said the doctors and nurses support the bill

what is going on here???
    DID SOMEONE LIE ?
    He Lies.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Thanks airborne sapper for migrating the pictures to here for me. Today we has a bomb treat at the FreedomWorks offices and, while it made the preparations last several hours longer, it will not stop us... Hey, yes we can yes we can yes Obama we can and unlike you, we will.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast