Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/11 Memorial

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kat smith
    should have . did that song she was the only one that could sing that song.
    God Bless then USA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    God Bless America By Kate Smith - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r26_CSzk3Xw

Here ya go southbonx

"The jumping man!"

The MSM dubbed this picture "The falling man!"
    Illegals caused this to happen! Don't ever forget that fact!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Been watching all morning on tv its just unbelieveable that how many jumpers there were.The firemens reaction to them jumping was shock.What a decision to make jump or burn.Couldnt immagine.One fire chaplin was killed on the ground when a jumper landed on him.Watching it reliving it today i still tear up and just brings back so much hurtfull shame.

Banned
    BraveHeart - A 9/11 Firefighter Tribute - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT6tCQioI9E

I couldnt leave these out.Now with my background roofer knows me well.In 1982 i joined the vol.fire deptmment here at home will serving my country in national guard i thought why not my community.Working full time military volentering for home fire emergentcies i thought i was doing well.Fought alot of fires seen alot of death on fire and accident seens.But in 2002 when country called i had to leave my brother firefighters at home and join in with my brothers in army so retired there with 20 years of service with them.But my wife spent 20 years in paid deptment in Lexington Ky as captain on engine co.paramedic and flight paramedic with life net.My 2 sons carried on in vol.fire deptment and both now are full time firfighters in Frankfort Ky.and still volenteer on their days off.My oldest son now for 8 years youngest for 6 years.MY stepson paid firefighter paramedic in Lexington Ky.for 7 years and my brother in law full time firefighter paramedic in Lexington Ky for 8 years.Im very proud of all of them.If you listen to the firemans prayer at the first of this video its true you take an oath leave no one behind just like military.This video if it dont bring you to tears you cant be AMERICAN.AS a retired firefighter and military man both of these things are dear to my heart. duckman

Banned
    Intense Firefight in Korengal Valley, Afghanistan - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDYjNao0YTw

Lets dont forget these guys and gals!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12