Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And, of course, the terrible outcome could have been avoided had the driver of the vehicle decided to simply stop.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PhredE wrote:
    And, of course, the terrible outcome could have been avoided had the driver of the vehicle decided to simply stop.
    Too logical my friend.
    I am still wondering what happened to the one unaccounted for person. 22-12-9=1. If it is the coyote I hope he/she gets 9 counts of murder.
    I am still waiting for an answer to my earlier questons.

[quote:3p0jo6y3]MrLeft wrote:

Quote:
    Them putting tire skid marks on our beautiful white American highways? Using all of our tax dollars by sitting in a morgue? STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!
    1. Why do you refer to the hiways as "white hiways"? I thought that most roads were asphalt or cement.
    2.Perhaps their Country of origin could possibly pay for the hospital treatment and the cost of identifying and interning them?

Answer the questions in order please. [/quote:3p0jo6y3]
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Too logical my friend.
    Hey NewMex.

Yep, that's exactly why I said it, and phrased it just that way....

Maybe it's just me, but, I get criticized by my family when I try to pack 6 or 7 people into a mini-van, where in the world would anyone get the idea it is safe to pack 20+ people into any vehicle and NOT expect bad things to happen???

Recently, I loaded up a 5800lb pickup filled with 800 or 900 lbs of firewood [oak] and can tell you the 'performance characteristics' when driven are vastly different under such conditions. And we're talking about a 5500-6000lb vehicle with, well, let's see, 20 X 125lbs (arbitrary average) = 2500lbs (note conservative estimate - unless all were children).
    approx. 40% of GVW - I'm surprised the vehicle was able to even move!

And, then the driver gets the brilliant idea of outrunning a BP vehicle with 1 or 2 people in it? Hmmm, good job Sherlock. It seems Darwin might have had a say in the outcome... (Oh, and I cut and loaded that wood by my own two hands - it's one of those jobs that we Americans are 'not supposed to be able to do anymore' - or so I've heard - thank you very much)

I am still wondering what happened to the one unaccounted for person. 22-12-9=1. If it is the coyote I hope he/she gets 9 counts of murder.
    I am still waiting for an answer to my earlier questons.
    I hear 'ya. I'm still waiting for a good explanation why it is 'ok' to stigmatize people with brain disorders from the other thread.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie wrote:
    sippy wrote:
    Well gang, it could be another Chicano or Hak moment for all of us again.
    sippy, You just won the prize for the correct answer. Would you like a piece of candy or a star by your name.

Dixie

That was my guess as well, as I was telling another regular poster via PM as a result of MrLeft's commentary in another thread. The style is quite familiar.
    Dixie and Crocket,
    We all were thinking the same thing, so our great minds think alike!

Dixie, I do want the candy, with some more of CW yummy fry bread!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123