Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

90-140 BILLION dollars??????

I need a math person here!! The lady on the CNN debate said that "undocumented" people contribute 90-140 BILLION a year in taxes and SSI, including sales tax. If there are 12 million illegals and, let's say, they contribute 100 BILLION, that works out to about $8333.33 per person doesn't it?? Gee, they must be making a lot of money! Maybe somebody can work out the math, given the average, in taxes, and come up with a figure based on 12 million people on the low-end or 20 million on the high end. It would be interesting to show and debunk that myth. I never seen a study that showed they contributed more thank they took!

If they are contributing 100 BILLION, how many people would it take at a low wage of 9 bucks and hour to come to a 100 BILLION??

Most of the illegals pay NO taxes...other than sales taxes..they work under the table. They don't have legal SSI cards...

All they are contributing is their WANTS...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

They increase their dependents so no Federal taxes are taken out when they work for someone in that situation, but, I agree, most is under the table. But, I would like to blow this 140 BILLION dollar crap outta the water. They wouldn't pay that much if all of them paid taxes, would they?? I'm not very good at math, especially in those big numbers!

Some number crunching.....

At $9 per hour working a typical 40 hour work week, the average worker would be earning right at $18,000 per year.

This would put them in the lowest Federal tax rate of 15 percent. Rather than do all kinds of adjustments for deductions that would occur, thus greatly lowering the tax hit they would take, I simply have eliminated other taxes (Social Security for instance) they might pay, and simply applied a flat rate of tax on the entire amount of 15 percent.

Based on this equation, there would need to be 37 million plus illegal aliens paying into our federal tax system each and every year for them to contribute 100 billion to the government in taxes.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

If there are 12,000,000 illegal aliens in the United States, then based upon a household, that is 4,000,000 illegal families.

If they earn slave wages at $6 or less an hour and work lets say two jobs and put in 60 hours a week, then that is $360 a week or $18,720 a year if they work 52 weeks a year.

If the paid sales tax in the range of 7% of their entire earnings, which they don't, because rent and mortgages are not taxed, the sales tax they paid would amount to $1,310 a year.

$1,310 x 4,000,000 "workers" (kids don't earn and they don't pay) (neither does the pregnant mamma staying home and taking care of the kids) = $5 Billion a year in sales taxes and that's if they paid on rent and mortgages which they don't.

If there are 20,000,000 illegal aliens and 6,000,000 "earners" then multiply it by 1.5 or $7.8 Billion in sales taxes.

If there are 50,000,000 illegal aliens and 16,000,000 "earners" then multiply it by 4 or $5 Billion for 4 million earners x 4 = $20 Billion for 16 million earners.

To figure out how much stuff they bought take $20 Billion in taxes paid at .07 and divide by .07 to find out what the 100% was: = $285 Billion in goods and services purchased by 16 million earners for 50 million illegal alien residents.

This is $285 Billion in income that was not "contributed" to the USA economy but stolen every single year by illegal aliens from Americans because they stole the jobs.

There is no way illegal aliens are contributing one cent to our economy let alone $134 Billion in taxes. That is just the BIGGEST LIE OF THE DAY.

Debunk it. It's a total friggin' disgraceful L I E!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think that the illegal alien advocate was trying to argue on the basis of how much they are contributing to the economy. She is using an estimate as to their gross income and then failing to mention that it is not coming in from outside our economy as do the expenditures of genuine visitors "the tourists" Instead the money they make is money which should have gone to a citizen or to a legal.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard, then that makes sense.

They are then using around 25 million illegals to arrive at that number of $140 Billion. I got $285 Billion for 50 million illegals so $140 Billion would be about half of that or 25 million illegals.

Soon you all will see the "system" inadvertently disclose the true number of illegal aliens in the USA.

And I used an average family of 3 for my calculations.

Hah!!

So up the head count as you wish or see fit. I used 3 because that is about the average for an American and Hispanic household. American's is under 3 and Hispanic is over 3.

Illegal aliens are well....WAAAAAY over that.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

According to Paul Harvey, the costs to the American taxpayer is in excess of 80 BILLION a year, in excess of any paid in. But they will LIE and WARP everything to get their way. Kick them OUT!