Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

911 Tapes of black flash mob attack on white fair goers WI

This is an important story the Main Stream media is suppressing. We have seen a lot of these kinds of stories in the last six months, but this is the worst yet.

The main stream media is ignoring this story, but almost every channel has the story about three renegade white kids from Georgia.

Three white kids that have not harmed anyone so far is the big news while a large mob of blacks assaulting families of whites in their cars is suppressed.

Probably more to come.

Please take the time to listen to these 911 calls.

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2011 ... harges.php
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks W. Listened to the 911 tapes and read some of the comments. This is pretty cut and dried. Black on white, unprovoked violence perpetrated by a large group of black youths. The media should be ashamed for suppressing this obvious hate crime!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Some sort of youth subcultural thing going on, that's my take. We have great race relations in the Denver area with a strong and large black middle class. I live in a very mixed neighborhood and have seen no signs of hostility. But, we've also been seeing this:

http://www.newsnet14.com/?p=77529
    http://www.denverpost.com/ci_13837397

Problem noticed back in 2009: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/21 ... etail.html

And one of the most disturbing:
    http://www.9news.com/news/story.aspx?st ... &catid=339
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On the news the other night the Mayor of Philadelphia spoke out against this happening in their city

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... lash-mobs/

Philadelphia mayor talks tough to black teenagers after ‘flash mobs’
    http://yourblackworld.com/2011/08/10/ph ... ce-on-edge

Philadelphia Flash Mobs, Beatings Kept NABJ Conference on Edge
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Sounds like it was badly handled by the police department. If I were a citizen I would be rather pissed too. Why aren't the cops all over this big group of terrorists, just walking down 76th? Those operators are bitches and can't handle the stress of their job. No one should be talking that way to a victim.

Dixie

the evening news just says "youths" burning buildings in GB

http://carlosqc.wordpress.com/2011/08/1 ... -equality/

there are a couple videoes on here as well

just thought I would add this
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Why isn't Obama jumping up and offering everyone a beer and inviting them to a beer summit at the White House?

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Why isn't Obama jumping up and offering everyone a beer and inviting them to a beer summit at the White House?

Dixie
    Yeah! Give them enough beer, and they won't be mobbing anybody.

Banned
    These statistics are from 1995. Wonder what they are now

Justice Department Statistics About Black On White Race Violence
    'The Race War Of Black Against White' by Paul Sheehan
    The Sydney Morning Herald , Australia, 20 May 1995

The longest war America has ever fought is the Dirty War, and it is not over. It has lasted 30 years so far and claimed more than 25 million victims. It has cost almost as many lives as the Vietnam War. It determined the result of last year's congressional election.

Yet the American news media do not want to talk about the Dirty War, which remains between the lines and unreported. In fact, to even suggest that the war exists is to be discredited. So let's start suggesting, immediately.

No matter how crime figures are massaged by those who want to acknowledge or dispute the existence of a Dirty War, there is nothing ambiguous about what the official statistics portray: for the past 30 years a large segment of black America has waged a war of violent retribution against white America.

And the problem is getting worse, not better. In the past 20 years, violent crime has increased more than four times faster than the population. Young blacks (under eighteen) are more violent than previous generations and are 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than young whites.

Nearly all the following figures, which speak for themselves, have not been reported in America:

• According to the latest US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, rape, assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.

• Most victims of race crime—about 90 per cent—are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims", published in 1993.

• Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.

• Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent racial crimes of whites.

• According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks.

These breathtaking disparities began to emerge in the mid-1960's, when there was a sharp increase in black crime against whites, an upsurge which, not coincidentally, corresponds exactly with the beginning of the modern civil rights movement.

Over time, the cumulative effect has been staggering. Justice Department and FBI statistics indicate that between 1964 and 1994 more than 25 million violent inter-racial crimes were committed, overwhelmingly involving black offenders and white victims, and more than 45,000 people were killed in inter-racial murders. By comparisons 58,000 Americans died in Vietnam, and 34,000 were killed in the Korean war.

When non-violent crimes (burglary, larceny, car theft and personal theft) are included, the cumulative totals become prodigious. The Bureau of Justice Statistics says 27 million non-violent crimes were committed in the

US in 1992, and the survey found that 31 per cent of the robberies involved black offenders and white victims (while only 2 per cent in the reverse).

When all the crime figures are calculated, it appears that black Americans have committed at least 170 million crimes against white Americans in the past 30 years. It is the great defining disaster of American life and American ideals since World War II.

All these are facts, yet by simply writing this story, by assembling the facts in this way, I would be deemed a racist by the American news media. It prefers to maintain a paternalistic double-standard in its coverage of black America, a lower standard.

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/usa/racewar.htm

Banned
    No word on what charges are being filed, or if they are being held on bail. No names of the punks, nothing. If they were white, they would have been charged immediatly with a hate crime.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast