Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where EXACTLY does Mr. Gonzales stand on illegal immigration? Does anyone have exact facts? I will go and look for some. The reason I ask, I read another news article similar to the one in our news articles thread, plus I heard some chatter on the radio about it. If it were possible, I believe President Bush would like to have him on the Supreme Court very much. From what I've read and heard he might be his first choice.

Now, my question is.....will this be TERRIBLE regarding immigration? I think so. Undoubtedly cases regarding immigration would be put before him and he will make permanent decisions. Is it better for him to be Attorney General? I would say so.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

impeachment

It would be far better to impeach crapitano(captain in the brave new world) bush, that way, the rat gonzales, can go down with ship. Pirate ship that it is. cheers glenn

I would vote for THAT idea!! Let's just start at the top and the rest will crumble! You would be hard-pressed to come up with any ONE of the administration that deserved to be impeached because they ALL do. The members of the Bush administration are exactly that and, to a man (and woman), they go straight with the "talking points". No original ideas. No DISSENT for SURE. Look what happened to Colin Powell. When he gave his honest (and right as it turned out) opinion about Iraq, he was just swept right under the rug--not to reappear until the end of the first term when Miss CondiFleasa Rice stepped in.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12