Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

About the Term "undocumented aliens"

"Undocumented Alien" is a euphamistic term used to obscure the severity of crimes committed by those who invade and occupy America illegally. It is used by those who believe America has an obligation to care for any and all peasants able to stagger across our borders.

But how much sense does that make? Consider an analogy: A bank robber defends his act as nothing more than an "undocumented withdrawal." Does that make any sense whatsoever?

Yet, illegal immigrants steal treasury, services and social harmony from US citizens, including millions who happen to be Hispanic. Thus, unlawful migrants are in the same class of criminal as bank robbers, burglars and others who feast on assets and property owned by others.

Let's call them what they are---ILLEGAL immigrants---and deport them all. Now!
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

Re: About the Term "undocumented aliens"

Quote Originally Posted by herelegally
    Let's call them what they are---ILLEGAL immigrants---and deport them all. Now!
    I prefer the term INVADER as it doesn't mince words and gets right to the point. I think the best antidote to PC whitewashing is the brutal, unflinching truth.

Cool Avatar, dude.

Generally the open borders crowd uses the term undocumented immigrant, not undocumented alien. In other words, they consider them to be just like legal immigrants, except they are just waiting around to get real US documents through amnesty. That is why they use the term.

Then I recall one politician calling them "future citizens"! Obviously he was hoping they will vote for him.

I stick to "illegal alien" as much as possible.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nhantimassredrebel
    Cool Avatar, dude.

Thanks man! That's kinda how I look when I've been imbibing too much "fire water" if ya know what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by nhantimassredrebel
    Cool Avatar, dude.

nhantimassredrebel,

Did anyone ever tell you that you look just like Tom Tancredo? I'll vote for him if he runs for president.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me