Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Accurate crime stats for Arizona?

I'm trying to get my hands on accurate crime stats for the state of Arizona related to the race and citizenship of the individuals who commit crimes.

Does anyone know where this information can be found?

Thanks!

Thanks for those great references, but they do not contain information on the race or "legal" standing of the individuals who committed the crimes.

Where can I find such information?

If you are in AZ, you should call your local Sheriff's office (heck, Sheriff Arpaio's office may be able to lead you in the right direction).

As of late, it appears that even statistics broken down into ethnic groups, etc. seems to have taken a "political" hit. It's hard to get stats on legal immigrants vs illegal aliens because it's "profiling".

(ugh!)
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

To post the stats on crime by illegals would be seen as hate speech same as the term Illegal ALIENS>>>! ! !

Yah this is a big problem. From what I've observed over the past three years, I would say more than 80% of all crime in this area seems to be committed by hispanics (their legal nature unknown). Whenever I see somebody pulled over for more than speeding, or more than one cop car haulting people off; they're almost always hispanic.

I wanted to gather some "real data" on this matter to find out what % of crime here in Phoenix and surrounding suburbs is committed by not only illegals, but hispanics as well. They certainly have no problem providing this for cities like Detroit or New Orleans... So where is the data for AZ?

Is it possible the numbers are so staggering they are purposely being withheld from the public?

Anyone here have any friends in the police force in a Phoenix suburb?

I'll look into writing Joe's office another letter - I've already written one asking him why the illegals are allowed to loiter on Arizona Avenue in Chandler and also harass Americans (approaching cars, looking for work when they pull into the Circle K, etc).

Have you also noted that they have no Problem saying white or Black but Hispanic is untochable .. And where is the black pride that that has been here for years aginst racial remarks but they say nothing about the hispanics that are killing people because they are white or black.??

Yes, I've noticed that. But I do know they do take down the race of the individual committing the crime and that it is stored somewhere. I just want to get to that information...

Judging from what I've seen, I'm guessing more than 80% of crime in the Phoenix area is committed by Hispanics, BUT my "opinion" doesn't mean much without some hard numbers to back it up. That's what I'm trying to find...

i will see if I can find something some where that will give us an idea

Thanks - if we can't come up with anything, I'll go ahead and contact Joe's office and see what they come back with.