Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ACTION NEEDED to SAVE GEORGIA IMMIGRATION COMPLIANCE ACT

February 28, 2009

D.A. King and the Dustin Inman Society need 10 minutes of your help - ACTION NEEDED!

PLEASE HELP US?

Posted by D.A. King at 12:48 pm

Action needed FIRST STEP TO SAVE THE GEORGIA SECURITY AND IMMIGRATION COMPLIANCE ACT (GSICA) of 2006! HELP US PLEASE!!!!!

Dear fellow Americans,

As crazy as it sounds to say, in 2005, we started a grassroots effort here in Georgia to pass legislation that would require the state of Georgia and all of the local governments in it ( 159 counties, 535 cities) to comply with federal immigration and employment law. Radical stuff, I know.

Authored by a very brave Georgia state Senator, Chip Rogers, who is now the Senate Majority Leader, in 2006 Georgia governor Sonny Perdue signed into law the Georgia Security and Immigration Compliance Act (GSICA). Essentially, it mandates that the local governments in Georgia use federally provided data-bases ( E-Verify and SAVE) to be sure that taxpayer dollars do not go to hire illegal labor or to grant illegal aliens most “public benefitsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for the alert. Georgia must continue the progress that it began. The opposition is fierce and we must help to keep the momentum on the side of right and of the law.

I hope that we will help Georgia. Our messages and voices do matter.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    LETS ALL JOIN IN AND HELP GEORGIA PATRIOTS!!!! EACH STATE WE HELP, HELPS OTHER STATES!!!

Done!

I sent e-mails to all the addressees marked with an asterik.

If the bill is passed out of committee, please start a new thread, so that we can contact all the members.

Any victory is good for us all.

April
    Help needed here as well!

Please help save these states!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-858102.html#858102

In Georgia: House Bill 2 passes House late Thursady night, 101 - 64 . Americans- and the rule of law - win one

Posted by D.A. King at 1:36 am

THANK YOU!

On to the Senate.

NOTE: MALDEF lobbied against the bill outside the House chamber from at least noon until the vote. I watched and was able to obtain one of MALDEF lawyer Peter Isbister’s handouts. If I get time, I will post it later. AND, I will post the names of the House Reps who voted against a bill that says we should enforce the 2006 state law that says we should obey the 1986 federal law on immigration, employment and administrating public benefits.

After I sleep about 10 hours.

ADDED 11:40 Friday morning: Click here to see how Georgia Reps voted on passing HB 2 in the Georgia House.
    http://www.legis.ga.gov/legis/2009_10/votes/hv0284.htm

YOUR CALLS AND E-MAILS MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE!

http://thedustininmansociety.org/blog/?p=2142