Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

mdillon1172 said:
    By the way: the fact that the vast majority of immigrants (legal and illegal), does that not constitute DE FACTO DISCRIMINATION?... was it not these hotheads who complain that the pre-1965 country quota system was discriminatory because it favored (white) Europeans?
    Yes. Exactly. More of the double standard and absurdity of this whole thing.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I have already sent my letters our to ALL of our reps in this state, with only a few replies so far.

I sent them all the letter about the Calif. Supreme court - and I did get a few responses thanking me for sending them the info.........but no-one is budging........what more can I do?
    Peevedinidaho. you're already setting a great example for all of us.

We're not defeated until we give up.

Not only are these "immigrants" hypocrites, they are cowards because they have abandoned their homeland to the CROOKED ELITES.... it is certainly easier to go help themselves to the American Dream than to fix their own country. What is going to happen to Mexico if they all leave?

WHO WILL FIX MEXICO, if not Mexicans?

Their reason for coming is economic destitution due to political and business corruption in Mexico. How do they expect Mexico to get fixed if not by MEXICANS? They have done it before, but now what?

1810 They revolted against the oppressive Spaniards
    1910 They revolted against their own corrupt elites
    2010 ... is around the corner - what you waiting for?

PERHAPS THREE TIMES IS "CHARM"?

OPEN EYES = VIGILANT BORDER
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12