Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GFC, as an old, white conservative who always put America first, I say THANK YOU for your well written post. WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. This is our country and I'll be damned if I allow some ILLEGAL ALIEN to take it from me.

I'm not going without a fight. And I haven't even begun to fight yet. I'm just getting warmed up. (Takes awhile when you're older). Wait until they see me really ticked off. I'm a screaming eagle, I'm a pissed off
    patriot, I'm a not-on-my-watch activist.

Monday's speech will merely get me even more involved. In fact, I can hardly wait.

The good thing about the illegal alien issue is that it has brought more Americans together. We must never forget that we have that one point in common, if nothing else, we are AMERICANS FIRST.

GFC I'd give you a big old hug if I didn't live clear across our wonderful country from you.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

There was a Chicago radio host-and former alderman-being interviewed on my local NPR station, WNYC, a week ago who was explaining just how devastating the impact of illegal immigration has been in his community. People need to realize that the CBC does not represent the interests of their black constituents any more than George W. Bush represents the interests of all Americans. This is a fiction that needs to be dispelled. The sooner, the better.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Thats true they did have a huge black slave trade even before America. They also ran Native Americans off the land and desimated entire cultures.

The fact that they can continue to think that throwing those stones our way is ok when they themselves are not exempt from it just floors me. The fact that neither issue has to do with the price of tea leaves me awe struct. lol

I like your analogy Mamie, I guess we are like awnery sibblings in many respects. But still one big family. My son has told me what the latino environment is doing to the Black communities in Columbus, Ohio. The Black community has been strong and worked very hard there to build huge beautiful inner city parks and other positive communty resources. With the invasion of MS-13 gangs etc, it is all being destroyed. I cannot even imagine how those groups must feel to see all that work be torn to shreds. There was so much pride. And well deserved.

GFC
    Sorry folks its not my post. I found the comment under the article "El Salvador Ducks U.S. Immigration Debate."" Sorry for the confusion.
    Go read some of the other comments at the bottom of the article.

Well GFC the wife and I are so confused. We thought you wrote that wonderful post. Well, whoever wrote it did a great job. But I'm still willing to give you, GFC, a great big hug just because you're you.

Whenever this illegal alien issue subsides (but it won't be soon) it would be a hoot to meet somewhere in the middle of the country and have a big old potluck barbeque with everyone on this website and laugh our butts off.

It would be amazing, I'm sure, to see the diversity of economic, religious, race, color, size, political bent, gender, etc, etc. And that is truly what
    "e pluribus unum" is all about. "Out of many -- one"...one great nation.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

GFC
    Quote Originally Posted by KickEmOut
    Well GFC the wife and I are so confused. We thought you wrote that wonderful post. Well, whoever wrote it did a great job. But I'm still willing to give you, GFC, a great big hug just because you're you.

Whenever this illegal alien issue subsides (but it won't be soon) it would be a hoot to meet somewhere in the middle of the country and have a big old potluck barbeque with everyone on this website and laugh our butts off.

It would be amazing, I'm sure, to see the diversity of economic, religious, race, color, size, political bent, gender, etc, etc. And that is truly what
    "e pluribus unum" is all about. "Out of many -- one"...one great nation.
    Appreciate the hug kickemout. I would like to find "Black Resident In Ward 4"
    who wrote the comment and nominate him for President. The guy really has a great sense of reality and speaks for the majority of the people in this country.

because some of the USA used to belong to Mexico. They resent the Mexican-American War and the resultant Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo . . . they've never forgiven the US for that.

Excuse me?? But someone needs to inform these fools it was one of their own who sold off the land in 1848 for MONEY!
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

What a wonderful post!! The author has it right, not all blacks agree with this illegal alien invasion. I just more of us would speak up and do something.

Illegals can not relate to what went on between whites, blacks and slavery in this country,and they need to stop trying to use that time in
    our history to flair up emotions on the sides of both blacks and whites.

And I am sick and tired of the illegals trying to tie themselves with us blacks, using the Civil Rights Movements, and Dr ML King to further their causes

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    because some of the USA used to belong to Mexico. They resent the Mexican-American War and the resultant Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo . . . they've never forgiven the US for that.

Excuse me?? But someone needs to inform these fools it was one of their own who sold off the land in 1848 for MONEY!
    They realize that, which is why they're so resentful and antagonistic towards this country. All of those Mexican flags they wave during these pro-illegal demonstrations are a way of assuaging the profound guilt they feel for abandoning their third world homeland.

I want to buy a Mexican flag for the next Mechista, pro-amnesty rally I attend, but staple a picture of Santa Anna into the middle of it.

Imagine how p-off that will make them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast