Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GFC
    More comments from another concerned American citizen.

AN INTERESTING LETTER FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED:

AS YOU ALL LISTEN TO THE NEWS ABOUT THE STUDENT PROTESTS OVER ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF.

AS MOST OF YOU KNOW MY WIFE IS IN CHARGE OF THE ENGLISH-AS-A-SECOND-LANGUAGE DEPARTMENT AT LARGE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HIGH SCHOOL WHICH IS DESIGNATED A TITLE 1 SCHOOL, MEANING THAT ITS STUDENTS AVERAGE LOWER SOCIO ECONOMIC
    AND INCOME LEVELS.

MOST OF THE SCHOOLS YOU ARE HEARING ABOUT, SOUTH GATE HIGH, BELL GARDENS, HUNTINGTON PARK, ETC., WHERE THESE STUDENTS ARE PROTESTING ARE ALSO TITLE 1 SCHOOLS.

MY WIFE TELLS ME THAT 100% OF THE STUDENTS IN HER SCHOOL AND OTHER TITLE 1 SCHOOLS ARE ON THE FREE BREAKFAST, FREE LUNCH PROGRAM. WHEN I SAY FREE BREAKFAST I' M NOT TALKING A GLASS OF MILK AND ROLL... BUT A FULL BREAKFAST

AND CEREAL BAR WITH FRUITS AND JUICES THAT WOULD MAKE A MARRIOTT PROUD.

THE WASTE OF THIS FOOD IS MONUMENTAL, WITH TRAYS AND TRAYS OF IT BEING DUMPED IN THE TRASH UNEATEN. SHE ESTIMATES THAT WELL OVER 50% OF THESE STUDENTS ARE OBESE OR AT LEAST MODERATELY OVERWEIGHT.

ABOUT 75% OR MORE DO HAVE CELL PHONES.

THE SCHOOL ALSO PROVIDES DAY CARE CENTERS FOR THE UNWED TEENAGE PREGNANT GIRLS (SOME AS YOUNG AS 13) SO THEY CAN ATTEND CLASS WITHOUT THE INCONVENIENCE OF HAVING TO ARRANGE FOR BABYSITTERS OR HAVING FAMILY WATCH THEIR KIDS.

SHE WAS ORDERED TO SPEND $700,000 ON HER DEPARTMENT OR RISK LOSING FUNDING FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS LITTLE NEED FOR ANYTHING; HER BUDGET WAS ALREADY SUBSTANTIAL. SHE ENDED UP BUYING NEW COMPUTERS FOR THEIR COMPUTER LEARNING CENTER. HALF OF WHICH, ONE MONTH LATER, HAVE BEEN CARVED WITH GRAFFITI BY THE APPRECIATIVE STUDENTS WHO OBVIOUSLY FEEL HUMBLED AND GRATEFUL TO HAVE A FREE EDUCATION IN AMERICA.

SHE HAS HAD TO INTERVENE SEVERAL TIMES FOR YOUNG AND SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS WHOSE CLASSES CONSIST OF MANY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT STUDENTS HERE IN THE COUNTRY LESS THAN 3 MONTHS WHO RAISED SO MUCH HELL WITH THE FEMALE TEACHERS, CALLING THEM "PUTAS"--WHORES--AND THROWING THINGS THAT THE TEACHERS WERE IN TEARS.

FREE MEDICAL, FREE EDUCATION, FREE FOOD, DAY CARE ETC.. ETC.. ETC.. IS IT ANY WONDER THEY FEEL ENTITLED TO NOT ONLY BE IN THIS COUNTRY BUT TO DEMAND RIGHTS, PRIVILEGES AND ENTITLEMENTS?

TO MY CONSERVATIVE FRIENDS: I HOPE YOU ARE REALLY PROUD OF HOW GEORGE W. BUSH HAS HELPED TO SELL-OUT THIS COUNTRY WITH HIS PRO-ILLEGAL POLICY. I VOTED FOR HIM, TOO, BUT ON THIS ISSUE HE IS A DISASTER.

TO MY LIBERAL FRIENDS WHO WANT TO POINT OUT HOW MUCH THESE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS CONTRIBUTE TO OUR SOCIETY BECAUSE THEY LIKE THEIR GARDENER AND HOUSEKEEPER AND THEY LIKE TO PAY LESS FOR TOMATOES: SPEND SOME TIME IN THE REAL WORLD OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND SEE THE TRUE COSTS. HIGHER INSURANCE, MEDICAL FACILITIES CLOSING, HIGHER MEDICAL , MORE CRIME , LOWER STANDARDS OF EDUCATION IN OUR SCHOOLS , OVERCROWDING, NEW DISEASES ETC.. ETC.. ETC..

FOR ME--- I 'LL PAY MORE FOR TOMATOES.

WE NEED TO WAKE UP. THE GUEST WORKER PROGRAM WILL BE A DISASTER BECAUSE WE WON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO ENFORCE IT. DOES ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND REALLY THINK THEY WILL LEAVE AND RETURN VOLUNTARILY?

THERE ARE MANY HARDWORKING HISPANIC/AMERICAN CITIZENS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO OUR COUNTRY AND MANY THAT I CONSIDER MY TRUE FRIENDS. WE SHOULD ENCOURAGE AND ACCEPT THOSE HISPANICS WHO HAVE DONE IT THE RIGHT AND LEGAL WAY.

IT DOES, HOWEVER, HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH CULTURE. A THIRD-WORLD CULTURE THAT DOES NOT VALUE EDUCATION, THAT ACCEPTS CHILDREN GETTING PREGNANT AND DROPPING OUT OF SCHOOL BY 15 AND THAT REFUSES TO ASSIMILATE... AND AN AMERICAN CULTURE THAT HAS BECOME SO WEAK AND POLITICALLY CORRECT THAT WE DON¹T HAVE THE WILL TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Welcome GFC, glad to have you here on our side! I am hoping before this is all over, color will no longer be an issue, we will just all be Americans, fighting to hold on to our land, from this vast invasion from Mexico! that is the greatness of America. We might fight and bicker between us but let us be endangered and we all come together as patriots! I know we are making a difference, today, I was on the puter writing my emails and letters reading the news here and watching tv. On both fox and Cnn it was illegal immigration all day. Tomorrow the President is going to speak to us (being a Native american , I never trust the gov when they come bearing presents such as this secure border, they all speak with forked tongues )
    In order of the gov. giving this so gracious gift of a secure border to us , we are going to have to make concessions and give these poor hard working mexicans amnesty. I got 10 dollars says that is what the "Great White Father" is going to say to his children right? We have to immediately find a poll so we can put him down to 15 and congress lower then that! How far can they go down until they go out? Can we recall Congress, Senate and the House of Representatives?I wonder if we called every Senator and Congressman on tuesday morning and told them they were fired what would happen?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

nittygritty, you're right of course, forked tongues for the bunch of them.
    How can anyone with any ethics and morals and honesty work in Washington?

Only two true American heroes in Washington that I see, Tancredo and the other one who's name I've forgotten because I am so ANGRY. We are being sold a bill of goods. We are being cheated out of our country.
    Even if all the Mexicans are stopped, there's some ridiculous law on the books to allow Salvadorans in by the millions. Our country is going to be a third world nation indeed. And sooner than anyone anticipates.

I'm going to be kicked off this website soon, I know it, because I'm getting to the point where I can no longer abide by the rules.

I've had it with the "officials" who have stripped us of our rights for the sake of illegals, big business, the welfare state, and on and on and on.

It's time to get ANGRY. They don't hear anything anyway.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

I too am a Democrat who is black and also feed up with the likes of Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy, and the Congressional Black Caucus speaking on the behalf of all blacks in regards to immigration. I have always had the utmost respect and admiration for all of the Kennedy’s who rallied for blacks to have equal rights and to ban the Jim Crow laws.
    I am insulted that the civil rights movement has been compared to that of illegal liens by Ted Kennedy. The ancestors of afro-Americans were from Africa, but we were born in America, not AFRICA, and America is our primary homeland unlike MEXICANS, who were born in MEXICO and illegally crossed the border, so where is the similarity.

Americans are tired of paying taxes that help individuals of other countries and not our own citizens. Millions of citizens are making choices to eat or buy medication. There is no money to spare for ILLEGALS. I say to Bush, congress, and the senate, TAKE CARE OF AMERICAN CITIZENS FIRST.

Matthiew, welcome. I agree, take care of Americans first. But I would add that Americans must learn to take care of ourselves. We must not rely on the government, it just doesn't work in any way, shape, or form. We must be self-reliant. And had we been so, we would not be in the position we now find ourselves. Thanks for joining us, we are all kinds of people here with one common goal: we want our nation back.

Civil Rights Movement?

Okay, now my buttons have been pushed. Illegal aliens are NOT involved in a civil rights movement! They are NOT CITIZENS. And they cannot compare violating American borders to African-Americans challenging segregation laws. Those who defied segregation laws were willing to go to jail to make a point that the laws were unjust. If the police had come to arrest these illegal marchers, you know they'd have turned tail and run like a horde of rousted rats. African-American demonstrators didn't get time off from their employers to go to rallies, either! Illegal aliens are so damn ARROGANT! They want the benefits of American citizenship without having to assimilate American values. They are trying to piggyback off of Martin Luther King's movement for justice, and they have a twisted concept of justice: Sneak into a country during a time of war, and when you have sufficient numbers, demand that laws be changed to exonerate your crime. It's blackmail! Many of these Mexican marchers are racists, too! A lot of them consider themselves White, and they look at Black people with scorn and disdain. They have blue and purple fits if their daughters so much as smile at Black men! It's just an extension of the racism that exists in Mexico, where dark-skinned Indians and Afro-Mexicanos are mistreated. There are a lot of so-called Black leaders who are committing me to "the immigrant struggle" without my permission. They should be deported! The same goes for so-called Gay leadership. The corporate lobby is currently blanketing the liberal media with essays and opinion pieces from these turncoats. Some of what they advocate is no less than treasonous. They're trying to stir up hostility between Black and White Americans, and between Gay and Straight Americans. One Lesbian pundit said: "Gays and Immigrants should unite because both groups suffer from the being in the closet." I would've bust a gut laughing if the situation wasn't so serious. Then I remember what one Black writer said: "This is just what the White crackers deserve." I wanted to tell that ignoramus what HE deserved! Don't let these traitors split our country down the middle! I pray to God their attempts to spark internal discord fail and fail miserably.

Personally, I've never felt closer to my Black countrymen. Too bad it took the illegal alien invasion to finally bring us together as AMERICANS, first and foremost.

Racists and paternalistic pigs, that's what these illegals are in my book, and that's the least of it.

Blacks are getting tired too!

Man it's upsetting to be called a racist. However, that is what they are doing to anyone that is against them. In reality they are the racist. That is why they only talk to people of their own race. They speak English and choose to go to a Hispanic only to talk in Spanish. That is the same as saying, I don't want to speak to a Black person, Can I speak to a white peson? That is what they are doing.

This is not about our color, it is about our country.

GFC,

I think it is a generational thing. I'm 40 and most of my contemporaries and younger have never seen a white only water fountain, a no blacks sign or segregation. I was sent to a predominately black school, when the schools were desegregated. I have always gone to an interracially mixed school. The Asian refugees in the 80's came to school with me and that was fine too. My insurance agent is Asian, and I shop at the Asian market. I don't have issues with skin color. It is really painful to hear people call white people oppressor or racist, when I had nothing to do with that business ever. I am innocent. Always have been always will be. Also, I have 2 Mexican American in-laws and a nephew. My favorite cousin went to China and adopted a baby. She is beautiful. My children have many black friends that come to my house and hang out. I hate rap, but my kids are another story. If you will sit down and eat dinner with someone that is saying a lot about your position.

I'm just so sick of the older black leaders saying they need to defend themselves against me. Screaming discrimination and racist! I have never discriminated against anyone and I would be the first to stand up for someone being discriminated against. I've never seen it. It is sad. I hope we can turn a corner in America and the Black community will embrace what they have accomplished! They did it! They just fail or refuse to see it. All they have to do is look to the younger generation and open their hearts and minds to realize the great things they did for the future of all races. They changed a nation and the way of life for generations of blacks but they also changed future generations of whites. They need to overcome the invisible barrier and thow down their old weapons. They need to take up a new unified cause for the future of America.

I'm going to add that my great-great grandmother shunned her own son for marrying an Indian. My father's grandfater was German and he married an American Indian and his mother never spoke to him again. His mother only drove past the house one time, did not get out of the buggy and did not lay eyes on his children. I know what racisim is really like. I know how it effected my family.

I'm done preaching.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast