Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AGAINST ILLIGAL IMMIGRATION.

I'm a born U.S. Citizen who married an illegal resident. I tried petitioning for him, but unfortunantly I was unable to because of the new immigration law regulations. My husband got deported last year and will not try to enter illegally even though this has been a very difficult separation. I think something should be changed in the law to where U.S. citizens can have easier access to legalize their spouses instead of an amnesty that will legalize people just for being here illegally. What about my husband? I risk my life and My child's life going down there to visit him. I'm going to have to leave my job and stop paying taxes so that we 'can be together while all these people are here asking for a reform? what a shame!!!

MW
    I'm sorry, but I can't offer much sympathy if you married him knowing that he was here illegally. You and he both knew this could happen (his deportation). Legalizing your status while here illegally is amnesty, regardless of the circumstances (IMO).

I hope things work out for you in Mexico, good luck (I mean that).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mexico is a nice country, just move far away from the border where all the crime is. Mexico City is a very safe city, very modern with skyscrapers and everything.

I too hope everything works out for you and your husband in Mexico.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    yeson1070. You should be posting in the right categories. This is a General Discussion comment not a News Stories comment. Again, please use this forum guide for help on where to upload your postings. Glad to have you with us.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums

Moving to General Discussion.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

you have to do what is best. but like a previous poster said, i cant find much sympathy because you got involved with someone who was in the country illegally, breaking who knows how many laws.

However if you think that going to mexico and being with him are more important for your family, then do what you have to do, because FAMILY is very important

Yesson,

Well I do agree it should be quicker (NOT EASIER) to get permission for spouces to enter this country.

Unfortunately, you and your husband made a major mistake by disregarding the law, and of course, whenever anyone does that and gets caught, there are consequences.

There are plenty of people who find themselves in the same situation, and follow the rules.

There are also alot of couples where one spouse is here illegally who do not want to have the situation regularized... it is much more profitable to have one spouse here under the radar, working and not paying taxes, or with multiple identies to scam the system.

Have you considered the good you could do while you are in forced exile in Mexico? That country, and its people, really do need help. You are obviously an educated person who could teach and instill some of our American values like how very important the rule of law is ( one law for all applied equally) to have successful country.

It would also be very interesting if you kept us posted here at Alipac of views of the illegal immigrant situation as seen by Mexicans.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

OBAMA, SHOULD BE MORE FOCUSED ON US CITIZENS RIGHTS, LIKE TRYING TO GET MORE JOBS FOR US. RIGHT NOW MY HUSBAND IS UNEMPLOYED AND SOON GOING TO WORK IN ALASKA DUE TO THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO WORK HERE IN TUCSON. I DON'T THINK THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO PROTEST LAWS IF THEIR HERE ILLEGALLY. WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN ONCE THEY BECOME LEGAL IF THEIRS NO WORK FOR US THAT ARE HERE LEGALLY?

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1052594-.html

OK what am i missing here, this post says hes not in the US and wont be coming back illegally, however, the post from above says hes going to work in alaska

In this age of advanced technology and the internet, ignorance of the law is no excuse. Too bad you didn't look into this before he was caught living illegally in the US. Should've checked USCIS website and you would have seen what you needed to do to petition for him to come here. Too late now. Why are you blaming the US for the mistakes you and your husband made?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Re: AGAINST ILLIGAL IMMIGRATION.

Quote Originally Posted by yeson1070
    I'm a born U.S. Citizen who married an illegal resident. I tried petitioning for him, but unfortunantly I was unable to because of the new immigration law regulations. My husband got deported last year and will not try to enter illegally even though this has been a very difficult separation. I think something should be changed in the law to where U.S. citizens can have easier access to legalize their spouses instead of an amnesty that will legalize people just for being here illegally. What about my husband? I risk my life and My child's life going down there to visit him. I'm going to have to leave my job and stop paying taxes so that we 'can be together while all these people are here asking for a reform? what a shame!!!

Here we go again..........
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast