Thread: Alan Keyes

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alan Keyes

I'm in California. Chuck Baldwin is available as a write-in, Alan Keyes is actually on the ballot. I'm concerned the write-in votes won't be counted. Is Keyes really worse on illegal immigration than Baldwin? Here's the link to the American Independent Party website:

http://www.selfgovernment.us/

Hi Amy,

Here is a good website to check I posted yesterday. It shows all the candidates and where they stand on the issues.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-135941.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the link. That is a good website. However, it doesn't have Ron Paul, who I'm pretty sure is running on the Constitution Party ticket in certain states. And the links for Bob Barr don't seem to capture his alleged softness on illegal immigration (as alleged by ALIPACers here.) I can't tell the difference between Baldwin and Keyes, apart from Baldwin's railing against anchor babies. Neither of them talks about stiffer penalties against employers.

Alan Keys is on the ballot here in Colorado and I already voted for him. I did a lot of research and would say that Baldwin and Keys are tied when it comes to illegal immigraton. I agree with Keys on practically all of the major issues so I went with him. It's also fun to tell your friends that you voted for a black guy, but his name isn't Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Alan Keys is on the ballot here in Colorado and I already voted for him. I did a lot of research and would say that Baldwin and Keys are tied when it comes to illegal immigraton. I agree with Keys on practically all of the major issues so I went with him. It's also fun to tell your friends that you voted for a black guy, but his name isn't Barry.
    I think I will vote for Keyes also, and tell everyone I vote for the black American hehe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    I think I will vote for Keyes also, and tell everyone I vote for the black American hehe.
    Wasn't it Keyes that said "There are only 3 types of people we should have in America. Legal Americans, people that want to be legal Americans, and tourists." I love that quote.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Let me state that better:
    I am voting for Keyes so I can tell everyone: "I voted for the black AMERICAN!"
    Obama is not American, at least not enough to be President.