Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alert! CA Legislature Votes to Give Financial Aid to Illegal

Alert! CA Legislature Votes to Give Financial Aid to Illegal Alien Students!

While California's middle class families struggle during these tough economic times, the state legislature has voted to give financial aid to foreign students who are in the country illegally. The Assembly passed SB 1301, a California version of the so-called DREAM Act, by Gilbert Cedillo (D-Los Angeles).

Financial aid for illegals means less aid is available for Americans. Gov. Schwarzenegger vetoed a similar bill, SB 160, in 2006. Let the Governor know that you are outraged by the legislature's action and ask him to wield his veto pen again.
    To learn more and to take action,

It is beginning to sound like this legislature must be suffering from some sort of illegal drugs and hallucinogens in their water supply. Hopefully, Gov. Arnie will veto this as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Told ya. Getting an education isn't it. Getting it for in state tuition isn't it either. They want it all for free.....because financial aid will then go to grants. Because they are poor......not to mention, how can you pay the aid back if you're illegal and not supposed to be working? And how are they going to be able to track you down to get it if you decide to "go home" and skip the bill?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm calling his office right now!!!! I am sooooo sick of this!!

I just finished calling his office. I by passed the option to leave a message about legislation but opted for just the operator. I got a nice woman on the phone and told her I would like the governor to veto sb 60 and sb 1301. I told her that we are having a budget crisis and we cannot afford to keep giving to people that should not be here in the first place. She was very receptive and said she would pass on the information.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    It is beginning to sound like this legislature must be suffering from some sort of illegal drugs and hallucinogens in their water supply. Hopefully, Gov. Arnie will veto this as well.
    Sounds like the CA legislature is made up of too many anchor babies who feel they need to pay it forward. There is not enough diversity in a legislature that works for ONE ethnic group.
    "

MW
    The Assembly passed SB 1301, a California version of the so-called DREAM Act, by Gilbert Cedillo (D-Los Angeles).
    Isn't Cedillo the same guy that recently sponsored the drivers license for illegals legislation? How in the world is he getting the rest of the Assembly to buy off on this stuff?

Arnold's not going to be there forever to keep vetoing these attempts at giving benefits to illegals. Rep. Cedillo needs to go!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    The Assembly passed SB 1301, a California version of the so-called DREAM Act, by Gilbert Cedillo (D-Los Angeles).
    Isn't Cedillo the same guy that recently sponsored the drivers license for illegals legislation? How in the world is he getting the rest of the Assembly to buy off on this stuff?

Arnold's not going to be there forever to keep vetoing these attempts at giving benefits to illegals. Rep. Cedillo needs to go!
    Yes...Cedillo is one of the trators in our state assembly that seems to work exclusively for illegal invaders! He's responsible for SB60, I believe it was. The drivers license bill for illegals. He's been pushing these bills for years and will not give up!

This is what people do not seem to understand. While Arnold continues to veto these bills, the next Governor may not! Then what??

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    I just finished calling his office. I by passed the option to leave a message about legislation but opted for just the operator. I got a nice woman on the phone and told her I would like the governor to veto sb 60 and sb 1301. I told her that we are having a budget crisis and we cannot afford to keep giving to people that should not be here in the first place. She was very receptive and said she would pass on the information.
    Good Job Alexcastro . Thanks for reporting back . We need a lot more patriots like yourself to win CA back to Sanity and a balanced budget
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Re: Alert! CA Legislature Votes to Give Financial Aid to Ill

Quote Originally Posted by mydodgers
    Alert! CA Legislature Votes to Give Financial Aid to Illegal Alien Students!

While California's middle class families struggle during these tough economic times, the state legislature has voted to give financial aid to foreign students who are in the country illegally. The Assembly passed SB 1301, a California version of the so-called DREAM Act, by Gilbert Cedillo (D-Los Angeles).

Financial aid for illegals means less aid is available for Americans. Gov. Schwarzenegger vetoed a similar bill, SB 160, in 2006. Let the Governor know that you are outraged by the legislature's action and ask him to wield his veto pen again.
    To learn more and to take action,
    So it's cool when the states but in to affect the immigration controversy when the illegals get stuff. The second you start trying to take something away, it's no longer the state's right. [MOD EDIT] this stuff makes me so mad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast