Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALERT! Rand Paul Under attack!

I have heard on MSNBC that the media is attacking him on his Civil Rights perspective, anything they can to slow the movement! We need info!! They are using his 'right to exclude' perspective to attack him as racist etc...and you know they will not relent!

Re: ALERT! Rand Paul Under attack!

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonablues
    I have heard on MSNBC that the media is attacking him on his Civil Rights perspective, anything they can to slow the movement! We need info!! They are using his 'right to exclude' perspective to attack him as racist etc...and you know they will not relent!
    MSNBC? You mean Microsoft NBC?

MSNBC

Nobody cares what the communist media says anymore. They are full of crap, race baiting trolls.

Yes they are really hammering Rand Paul accusing him of racism.Actually I think it will help Rand because most people no longer trust our media to be truthful.

If the media is against him normal citizens know he must be for the people.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Yes they are really hammering Rand Paul accusing him of racism.Actually I think it will help Rand because most people no longer trust our media to be truthful.

I no longer watch laughable "cable new" since I already know what I am going to get.

Quote Originally Posted by millere

I no longer watch laughable "cable new" since I already know what I am going to get.
    Most sane citizens now understand when the Pro-IA's & Politicians accuse average Americans of racism it is a code word to try and stop our Freedom of Speech and National Pride.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by millere

i only watch three shows on Fox.
    and when i wanna laugh. all i gotta do is find a stupid msnbc interview on youtube

BTW Rand Paul IS Against
    Amnesty,subsidies to IA's ie welfare,healthcare etc and he thinks we should maybe build some military bases on or near our borders..No wonder he is being attacked by the far left.

Check his Issue page on his

official site.I like what he stands

for "We The People".

www.randpaul2010.com/issues

I saw one interview and he held his own, so yea, no worries, he has a 20 point lead in Kentucky, lets hope he keeps it!!1!

To be attacked by an enemy is a good thing actually -- toughens you up. Paul should go on the offensive in my opinion and tell it like it is!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast