Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard View Post
    I posted on here somewhere that he needs to clear ALL FOLDERS in his PM's.
    I deleted all my mail and folders I have 7 messages in my inbox and still can't send or receive PM's and what's up with the 10,000 characters is the limit per post?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Also the issues of Spiders crawling thru the forum are still present. I just looked and found about 50 of them, mainly from CHINA! It may seem like a waste of time but it is eating your bandwidth for regular users and will slow down your server and may even raise your costs if not monitored!

Here is a link to how to resolve this issue, it is from the SMF forum, but it still pretains to forums in general.

http://www.simplemachines.org/commun...topic=350439.0
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale View Post
    What? nomas has a cat somewhere around here.... Here it is.

Hey little girl. Here is a nice kitty for you to play with. Meet my friend Diablo.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk View Post
    Hey little girl. Here is a nice kitty for you to play with. Meet my friend Diablo.

My Cousin!!!
    Last edited by kathyet; 12-23-2011 at 08:17 AM.

We can't post all of some aticles because they are "to long".
    Example:
    http://www.alipac.us/threads/246467-...01#post1244501

The following errors occurred with your submission

The text that you have entered is too long (13220 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    We can't post all of some aticles because they are "to long".
    Example:
    http://www.alipac.us/threads/246467-...01#post1244501

The following errors occurred with your submission

The text that you have entered is too long (13220 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long.
    W is looking into increasing it. Until that's done just post the first part of an article in the opening post and end with continued below...

Post the second part right away so it is the 2nd post and finish with the link.

Example: http://www.alipac.us/threads/246408-...r-Davis-Hanson
    Last edited by Ratbstard; 12-23-2011 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Added example
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another thing that needs to be looked at is the log in time it seems to time out or close my log in out automatically....I am constantly having to re log in if some time has passed. I keep multiple windows open and if I haven't posted in Alipac for a while usually any where from 15min or longer it makes me re log in...happens frequently

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet View Post
    Another thing that needs to be looked at is the log in time it seems to time out or close my log in out automatically....I am constantly having to re log in if some time has passed. I keep multiple windows open and if I haven't posted in Alipac for a while usually any where from 15min or longer it makes me re log in...happens frequently
    You have to check the remember me box each time you log in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For some reason when using the most advanced posting option quite a few jam the paragraphs together and one must then edit to separate them. I hope our good friend Daryl can adjust that for us.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer View Post
    I deleted all my mail and folders I have 7 messages in my inbox and still can't send or receive PM's and what's up with the 10,000 characters is the limit per post?
    I sent you a private message to test it out...also have you checked your settings so that the private messaging is turned on... the profile and the settings up above by your name and log in can be tweaked for how you want this board to work for you....
    Last edited by kathyet; 12-23-2011 at 09:49 AM. Reason: spelling always spelling

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789