Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC: 24 Million Pages Served!

I think we are going to have to start celebrating every 5 million pages viewed as these 1 million increments are happening every 3 weeks.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congratulations on this success. There are more pages served than illegals in the country! This is awsome! Congratulations again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Congratulations!

Yeah Alipac!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Congratulations William, way to go!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Congrats! Just my opinion but I think we need to have a huge celebratation at 25 million and then change to celebrating every 5 million pages.

Sounds like a plan!

W

I have to admit, I am just so thankful and happy that our efforts along with the efforts of other organizations have been so effective.

When I first became a part of this battle for our country, I had a lot of hope that this would happen.......but it seemed as though we had so much work to do that it looked as difficult as climbing Mt. Everest. But I guess we took it little by little and tried not to look down or look back......and lo and behold look how far we've come !!

It's like you feel as though you've managed to budge a bolder !! Something like that !!

We're not to the top yet, but we're getting there !!