Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Maybe this is where we should begin focusing our efforts. McPain and Hitlery can't get anything done if the Congress blocks them.
    So true, Dianne!

C'mon ALIPAC'ers, put your money where your mouth is. Visit Mr. Carnes site, see how he stands on the issues, and make a donation if you agree with him. Kicking Grahamnesty out of the senate would be a major win for those of us who oppose illegal immigration!

Tim Welcome and good luck . We all know it will be a hard fight with Graham.
    If he's 90% conservative with his agenda for Illegals , Then i'm a billionaire with a empty bank account . Take it to him hard and God Bless you & the USA
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

YAHOO!

May the Alipac Force be with you Tim!
    And thank You!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Lindsey Graham, with all his amnesty nonsense needs to go. Will you ALIPACer's help get rid of Graham? Then donate to TIM CARNES. Otherwise you will be STUCK with that creep Graham. Donate here: http://www.carnesforsenate.com/
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    C'mon ALIPAC'ers, put your money where your mouth is. Visit Mr. Carnes site, see how he stands on the issues, and make a donation if you agree with him. Kicking Grahamnesty out of the senate would be a major win for those of us who oppose illegal immigration!
    I agree. I'm supporting Lou Barletta who just announced his campaign also for Congress.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12