Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC: No CAFTA, North American Community, or Guest Worker.

(ALIPAC SUPPORTERS: Please forward this via email and post on other sites to link traffic into the article on the homepage. We are activating our entire network behind this effort)

HOMEPAGE ARTICLE COMPLETE WITH LINKS TO BACKGROUND INFO
    http://www.alipac.us/article-568-thread-1-0.html

ALIPAC: No CAFTA, North American Community, or Guest Worker. Investigate Bush!

In response to the public outcry over the preventable murder of Scott Gardner and the injury of his family by a drunk driving illegal alien arrested thrice before, Representative Sue Myrick has written the department of homeland security director Chertoff to demand an explanation as to why North Carolina has only 1 deportation officer.

(illegal immigration, cafta, laws, security, congress, President)

NC has between 300-600 thousand illegal aliens and just one deportation officer. Many of these illegal aliens are moving in and out of our criminal justice system after murdering, raping, injuring, robbing, and stealing the identities of our legal citizens without deportation. In fact, many walk right back onto our streets after serving sentences in prison at taxpayer expense!
    The state asks citizens to leave justice in their hands. But how can the government ask the citizens they tax to trust the system when crimes are committed by people that are not supposed to be in our country in the first place and that the system failed to deport illegals after prior convictions?

Instead, we believe that Representative Myrick should direct her question to President Bush. Our President is violating his oath of office where he swore to "Protect and Defend the Constitution of the United States." Our Constitution requires that the President makes certain the laws of Congress are enforced. Congress has passed immigration laws which are not being enforced. In many cases, the Executive Branch has taken steps to decrease border security and interior enforcement thus decreasing the enforcement of our existing laws during a time of war.

Fines against employers that hire illegal aliens have fallen. According to a recent article in the Washington Times, “In 2004, ICE issued three notices of intent to seek fines against employers for knowingly hiring illegals -- compared with more than 400 by the now-defunct U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in 1999, Richard M. Stana, director of homeland security and justice issues at the Government Accountability Office (GAO), told the subcommittee.� The US Border Patrol has been ordered to release the approximately 6,000-10,000 illegal aliens that are intercepted flooding into America every night.

Day after day, North Carolina citizens call the Department of Homeland Security to report illegal aliens only to watch in dismay as no action is taken. Furthermore, the numbers of illegal aliens entering our country has escalated dramatically in reaction to Bush's comments promising them a guest worker amnesty.

President Bush has entered into an agreement with the Presidents of both Mexico and Canada which is outlined by the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). This plan is called the ‘North American Community’ and they intend to open our borders now and fully integrate our economies by 2010. They intend to create a new economic block similiar to the European Union. The difference is that the American public is not being asked to discuss, support, or vote on this new national construct as the Europeans have. We are not being asked to support it, because we would never support opening our borders and radically changing our national identity and sovereignty in such a way.

Bush announced his support of this plan at a summit in February of 2005. Bush stated "We've got a lot of crossings of the borders and intend to make our borders more secure and facilitate legal traffic". The transcripts of the tri-national summit and the CFR 'North American Community' plan both call for a free flow of people across our common borders. It was at this same press conference that Bush called those involved in the Minuteman Project "vigilantes". Immediately after this event, his approval ratings fell to the lowest of his Presidency and have remained there.

CAFTA also contains language that would make it harder for us to have our immigration laws enforced. Most of the real immigration enforcement groups in America oppose CAFTA because we feel it will lead to even less enforcement and a new flood of cheap foreign labor into America on top of what has already become a disaster.

Since President Bush appears unwilling to honor his oath to protect the constitution, enforce our existing laws, or respond to the will of a super majority of Americans, Representative Myrick should withdraw her promise and vote NO for CAFTA which will take us further into the "North American Community" open borders plan. Every member of Congress should do the same. No CAFTA, No North American Community, No Open Borders, and No Amnesty called 'Guest Worker".

Why have any deportation officers at all when the plan is to open our borders and continue to flood the United States with desperate and unscrupulous workers from third world countries who will work for less than half the price of an American worker? Now that's a job an American won't do!

Our Representatives in Congress need to put a stop to this plan and determine if we are being flooded with illegal aliens in an effort to force the American public to accept it. If corporate influences that want cheap labor in the US have influenced the Executive Branch to turn a blind eye to our laws and security, then action must be taken immediately!

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) is sending out a national press release today asking Congress to kill CAFTA, oppose the North American Community plan, and launch an immediate investigation into the Bush administration's orders to our immigration enforcement resources to stand down on the border and in the interior.

Read CFR Report titled Building a North Amerivan Community

Read the Bush administration statements about security with open borders

Bush administration plans to bypass Congress and the public

Read Phyllis Schlafly's criticism of the plan.

Read more criticism of the plan from Joseph Farah World Net Daily.

Read the latest headlines about illegal immigration.

I've read enough. I'm ready to join the fight against illegal immigration.

Read ALIPAC's Mission Statement.

Discuss this article and issues in our Discussion Groups.

http://www.alipac.us/article-568-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My latest letter to Howard Coble:

I am contacting you once again to BEG and PLEAD that you don't cave to the pressure by the White House to pass CAFTA. There is just NO WAY that CAFTA can help North Carolina or any other state for that matter. This is just another instance where the people of our state are being sold down the river by these trade agreements. None of the other "trade agreements" have done ANYTHING but take jobs AWAY from North Carolina.

Congressman Coble, this state is bleeding jobs. In our county, I know SO many people who have lost good-paying, good-benefits manufacturing jobs that I can't begin to even count them. They are being forced to take "service" jobs that are historically low-paying, no benefit jobs. People are losing their homes every day because they just can't afford to keep up their mortgages. Everywhere I look in this county, there are houses for sale. The problem is that they stay on the market for MONTHS because no one can afford to buy them.

You have been a faithful representative of your area for many years and you have always had the courage of your convictions. PLEASE don't let them twist your arm like they did with Dole and Burr in the Senate. I am committed to do everything I can possibly do to see that they never get reelected.

Sincerely,
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Activating the AAN Now.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC Activists. This is the time to show what we are all about. We are counting on you to get this in the hands of every member of Congress today. We need your help. Please post here if you are responding to the call and where you have sent it.

W

W,
    COUNT ME IN!

I am posting this on Libertypost.com and several other sites. Everyone who reads this should be posting this on other sites as well. Send this in an email to everyone you know. I have put this on my email newsletter and posted it to my web site as well. I will be calling my local talk radio staion at 3 when they come on air as well as emailing them this story.

Everyone, Please post in this thread where you have submitted this message.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Great! I hope more forum users will swing into action soon. This is not a place to rant and vent. This is a place to work and take action in this fight! We need people sending this article with links into the homepage version with the background links to every member of Congress ASAP.

Who will help with that?

W

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I have it posted in the forums on:

Police Magazine

http://www.policemag.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1629

Channel 11/WTVD

http://forums.go.com/abclocal/WTVD/thre ... adID=76210

I tried to post on WRAL’s forums but got rejected because it exceeded their word limit.

John thanks

You can always post part of the article and then a link to the rest of. That is what I do if the article is too long..

Yea, thanks JP, Bootsie, and John.

I really thought there would be more than 4 of us fighting on this today in these forums.

Where are all the posters that don't like amnesty for illegal aliens?

Have we not been clear that we need help with this? Have we not been clear that CAFTA contains language that will make it much more difficult fo rus to enforce our immigration laws in the future?

WE NEED YOUR HELP FOLKS? WHERE ARE YA?

W

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast