Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

W,
    I think it is clear, perahps the heat is getting to everyone????
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I started faxing my Rep. on Sunday, sent your letter to everyone in my e-mail address book.

Also sent your letter to the editor of our newspaper, had to change a few things around because I don't live in N.C. but basically it is all there.

Will be calling more Reps. tomorrow from other States, maybe faxing also.

I don't belong to any other forum's so thats not an option.

Don't worry W, do you really think I wouldn't do anything.

Thanks Darlene

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will also be calling Coble this AM, William. Like Darlene, I don't have another place to post the material but I have emailed everyone I know, too. My local radio station is a joke because they don't have anything but religious programming!! Hopefully, a lot more people are working behind the scenes. I TRIED to figure out a way to post the info on FAIR and NumbersUSA but I can't find a way to do it. If anyone knows of one, let me know how to do it!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

My Message to Rep. Butterfield from 1st District--North Carolina:

TRADE
    Your message: I would like to BEG you to vote AGAINST CAFTA when it comes up for a vote this week. PLEASE don't be responsible for yet another trade agreement that is going to send MORE North Carolina jobs to other countries. Our state is SUFFERING and we cannot afford to lose even ONE MORE JOB. Please don't let your state down like Senators Dole and Burr. Please don't fold to White House pressure to pass CAFTA. Thank you very much.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

My Message to Cong. Etheridge, 2nd District:

I am not one of your constituents however I have a lot of friends who are and I would like to URGE you to vote AGAINST CAFTA when it comes to a vote this week.

Please don't sell North Carolina out like Senators Dole and Burr who didn't have the courage to stand up to pressure from the White House. We need representatives who CARE about NORTH CAROLINA and we will not stop bleeding jobs until our representatives wake up and realize that all of the other trade agreements have FAILED. They have had the opposite effect of what they intended. North Carolina has already lost way too many jobs to these so-call FREE trade agreements.

Thank you in advance for VOTING NO TO CAFTA.

My message to Walter Jones, 3rd District--NC:

Even though I am not one of your constituents, I have contacted you before and praised the courage you have shown by standing up to the White House. I would like to urge you to do so once again this week by voting AGAINST CAFTA. PLEASE do not follow the lead of Senators Dole and Burr who buckled to White House pressure and voted FOR CAFTA and AGAINST NORTH CAROLINA.

North Carolina can ill afford to lose even ONE MORE JOB to any so-called FREE trade agreement. I urge you to fight to save our state from any more of these agreements that do nothing FOR our state and do a LOT AGAINST our state.

I know I can count on you to stand up to pressure because you've done that in the past. I will encourage all of my friends in your area to support you if I KNOW you have the interests of North Carolina at heart.

Thank you in advance.

My Message to Rep. Patrick McHenry, 10th Dist.--NC

I would like to BEG you to vote AGAINST CAFTA. Please do not let pressure from the White House do what it did to Senators Dole and Burr. They have just sold North Carolina down the river.

North Carolina cannot AFFORD to lose even one more job to so-called FREE trade agreements.

I thank you in advance for your consideration.

My message to Rep. Mike McIntyre, 2nd Dist. NC-

Even though I am not one of your constituents, I would like to BEG you to join any of our other representatives in the House to DEFEAT CAFTA. North Carolina needs representatives who will stand firm against pressure from the White House or SPECIAL INTEREST groups. I beg you not to buckle like Senators Dole and Burr did to White House pressure to pass CAFTA.

As you know, all of the past "free trade" agreements have done nothing POSITIVE for North Carolina. They have caused many thousands of lost jobs for this state and we can ill-afford even one more lost job.

Thank you for anything you can do to help our state

My message to Rep. Sue Myrick, 9th Dist., NC -

First, I would like to commend you on taking a stand about the lack of deportation officers in North Carolina. You are doing a wonderful service for our state.

Even though I am not one of your constituents, I have a lot of friends in your district and we are all hoping that you will vote AGAINST CAFTA when it comes up for a vote this week. PLEASE do NOT buckle to White House pressure as did our Senators Dole and Burr. North Carolina is DESPERATE for jobs and we know from experience that these "free trade agreements" are anything but FREE in this state.

Please VOTE NO TO CAFTA. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast