Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My message to Rep. Price, 4th Dist., NC

Even though I am not one of your constituents, I do have a lot of friends in your district who share the same concerns as I. I would like to PLEAD with you to VOTE NO TO CAFTA when it comes up for a vote this week.

Please do not let pressure from the White House or from special interests group sway you like they did our Senators Dole and Burr. We are all VERY upset over their vote FOR CAFTA because it's obvious that they do not care about what is good for North Carolina. They only care about what they are told to do by the White House.

North Carolina cannot afford to lose even one more job to another "free trade agreement". As we have learned, NONE of these agreements have been free to North Carolina residents who are DESPERATE for JOBS.

Thank you very much.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

My message to Rep. Charles Taylor, 11 Dist. NC

I would like to PLEAD with you to VOTE NO TO CAFTA when it comes up for a vote this week. Even though I'm not one of your constituents, it is important for OUR STATE to defeat this sell-out.

Please don't follow the lead of Senators Burr and Dole who buckled to White House pressure and voted FOR this TRAVESTY. North Carolina is DESPERATE for jobs. We sure don't need yet another agreement that is anything BUT FREE.

Thank you for your time.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

WHEW!!!

That does it for North Carolina EXCEPT for Rep. Brad Miller, 13th Dist., Rep. Robin Hayes, 8th Dist. and Rep. Virginia Foxx, 5th Dist.
    All of the above have their contacts set up so that you can only contact them if you are constituents. So, all of you from those districts--get busy!!

I have personally contacted the reps from 15 states. I will get the rest done today.
    The Link is posted on here on my data feed.
    http://www.buydirectusa.com/links/made_in_usa.php

along with all the stories about CAFTA.

I am not sending any emails, only phone calls now.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I just called Rep. Howard Coble's office AGAIN. We almost on a first-name basis now!! LET'S FIGHT!!

I just called Cong. Coble's office for the second time today. This time, the aide was very nice and chatted for awhile and she did say that he was still leaning towards voting it down. I asked her to PLEASE get him a message that EVERYONE I talked to in this district voices their concern about CAFTA and that I had not talked to ONE person in my area who is for it. HE BETTER NOT FOLD. I even told her to tell him to "BE STRONG"!!

IF anyone wants a good PUKE, turn your TV to C-Span. They've had interest groups up there speaking Spanish to try to sell CAFTA. BARF, BARF, BARF. That should tell our representatives SOMETHING. They won't even speak the language in CONGRESS.

Thanks for all of your work Bootsie. They are doing everything they can, every lowdown underhanded dirty trick to get this bill passed. Keep calling those reps. You can always call reps from other states; just tell them you are a concerned constituent when they ask you where you are calling from.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Thanks, jp. I'm getting ready to post a notice that just arrived from FAIR about the Bush/RNC plan.

ok, im back in the forums. How long do we have till vote time? any estimates?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast