Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

W,

I'm outa here.......don't need to waste any more time on this NAZI group parading as patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon1
    W,

I'm outa here.......don't need to waste any more time on this NAZI group parading as patriots.
    Gag, good riddance...

"I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

W,

Zai jian Wen Wode quiantuo
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

God Bless shannon1

NamVet says: And the truth shall set you free. Good riddance shannon1 and please never get in my crosshairs!!!

Geee, and to think my family spent all that time returning fire on the Nazis.

Bye Bye Shannon you mental midget. You just had enough time to drop in and hurl a few insults like a little school boy that does not have a comeback.

We did not even have to ban you. You left like a coward. You are unable to even speak sense. You cannot speak without poison and vitriol dripping from your tongue.

Your side of the debate, if you want to call it that, has nothing. You have nothing to offer but lies and insults. You are of no substance. A foul spirit that rattles chairs in the night to scare the minds of children.

Get back in your dark place from whence you came!

William Gheen III
    Grandson of William Gheen Sr. who was a squadron commander during the Battle of the Bulge.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

period

Shannon wrote; "it's race stupid" (that flies off like so much dried mud)

I say, "it's a race". We have to gain control of this before too much longer.

In every encounter I have ever had about this issue, the facts be damned to the other side. In every case there is never addressing the breach of law, and the obvious self serving interests involved.

I have been told I am "races"( I think that means racist) more than once. Cripes, insult in my own language, at least I can understand fully and mock your positions lameness openly. Learn English for that reason alone.

Do you really think that brush paints anymore?

The "races rhino" pah! How about the "RHINO RACES"? Right over your law breaking path. cheers glenn

W,

I'm outa here.......

don't need to waste any more time on this NAZI group parading as patriots.
    Asking our government to enforce immigration laws is not being a NAZI. Perhaps you should learn a bit more before you come here and start name calling.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

W,

Shannon1, I PMed you on your 1st rule violation. It appears you are not willing to follow said rules. This is your second violation. If you are able please read and follow the listed rules.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

First off, the majority of illegal immigrants coming into the USA right now are from Mexico. It isn't just that Mexicans are coming here, It's also the fact that Mexico has long been implementing ethnic cleansing against its indigenous people. That tends to make people flee their homes in mass droves. Whole towns along the southern border, in Mexico, have no men in them under age 14. This leaves the young girls open to exploitation and abuse by the Spanish descended Mexicans, not just polluting the indigenous peoples gene pool, but actually destroying it.

In fact Mexico says thousands of Central Americans are turned back at Mexico's southern borders every year. So on the one hand, Mexico wants an 'open border' with America it hypocritically doesn't want an 'open border' with Central America, ---people to whom they are more biologically related and culterally identifiable.

I find it hypocritical too that most OBL have locks on their homes windows and doors, and on their cars. And yet they want to unlock our international borders.

As far as the claim of 'we need illegal aliens and we have so many here' well you wouldn't know this so I won't blame you: they said the same thing about African imported slaves. It was a lie. Today 'we need illegal aliens, we need southern workers' is a lie. Slavery has been outlawed in most places on this planet, and the world marches merrily along unhindred and unbothered by it.

If you are for illegal immigration, you are supporting the Mexican governments ethnic cleansing. The immigrants I know miss their country, they miss their ancestral homeland, never wanted to leave and would love to go back any time if they didn't have to live in fear for their lives or physical well-being, and are well aware they are the victims of abuse. What they are only just finding out is that the people they THOUGHT were speaking for them are actually conspiring with the Mexican government to engage in ethnic cleansing and mass forced deportations and a form of legalized slavery.

Shannon1 you must be real proud.

Maybe it is about Race Shannon 1, that is why you like to listen to an illegal rude intruder loudmouth unwelcome racist group called the National Council of La Raza (the Race), MALDEF, The Latino Coalition on and on... that thinks illegal Aliens have any Right to be on U.S. soil whatsoever. Oh, that's Right your only concern is about selling products and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Why that's all that matters, Right???

Hey, What flag do you hang at your house Shannon 1, it must be the Mexican flag--- you need to sell your car and house, give the money to illegal Aliens and move to the corrupt Mexico. By the way---our gonna learn Spanish too aren't you ---do it now, do it.

Remember nearly every Nation including Mexico has laws of legal entry to their Nation with good reason --- why we just might have a few Terrorist that want to play nice little humble Mexican Worker.

Americans and Legal Immigrants ONLY in the United States. Illegal Immigration is no longer to be tolerated and has a dying future.

Get Real, foreign traitor, Shannon 1 ----- Your lost--- go find your Country and your $$$$$$$. Then you can speak your garbage, oh that's right you might not get such freedom in other Countries.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234