Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigration is my top concern and I think the best Presidential Candidate is?

Hillary Clinton 0.58% (14)
    Barack Obama 0.25% (6)
    John Edwards 0.50% (12)
    Bill Richardson 0.33% (
    Rudy Giuliani 2.90% (70)
    Mike Huckabee 6.35% (153)
    Duncan Hunter 12.69% (306)
    John McCain 0.46% (11)
    Ron Paul 34.55% (833)
    Tom Tancredo 31.69% (764)
    Fred Thompson 9.71% (234)
    Mitt Romney 6.72% (162)

Total Votes: 2411

Done
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

April
    Illegal Immigration is my top concern and I think the best Presidential Candidate is?

Hillary Clinton 0.63% (16)
    Barack Obama 0.28% (7)
    John Edwards 0.47% (12)
    Bill Richardson 0.32% (
    Rudy Giuliani 3.00% (76)
    Mike Huckabee 6.31% (160)
    Duncan Hunter 12.39% (314)
    John McCain 0.43% (11)
    Ron Paul 35.00% (887)
    Tom Tancredo 31.45% (797)
    Fred Thompson 9.71% (246)
    Mitt Romney 6.51% (165)

Total Votes: 2534

done thanks..

Re: ALIPAC POLL: Which Candidate for President will stop ill

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends of ALIPAC,

Please take a few seconds to participate in our online poll.

Hillary Clinton
    Barack Obama
    John Edwards
    Bill Richardson
    Rudy Giuliani
    Mike Huckabee
    Duncan Hunter
    John McCain
    Ron Paul
    Tom Tancredo
    Fred Thompson
    Mitt Romney

http://www.alipac.us/survey-47.html
    I bet you’re getting a much of new accounts being set up just to vote as I seeing postings on other boards to come here and vote

MW
    Can anyone join ALIPAC to participate in this poll or are only members that have been here awhile allowed to participate? What's to prevent folks from recruiting their friends from other forums and the like to come and participate in this poll. Just checking.

Once_A_Democrat wrote:

I bet you’re getting a much of new accounts being set up just to vote as I seeing postings on other boards to come here and vote
    That would destroy the credibility of this poll. Can you link just one of those "other boards" you're referring to?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: ALIPAC POLL: Which Candidate for President will stop ill

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends of ALIPAC,

Please take a few seconds to participate in our online poll.

Hillary Clinton
    Barack Obama
    John Edwards
    Bill Richardson
    Rudy Giuliani
    Mike Huckabee
    Duncan Hunter
    John McCain
    Ron Paul
    Tom Tancredo
    Fred Thompson
    Mitt Romney

http://www.alipac.us/survey-47.html
    Nope, there is no significant elevation in new account sign ups so far. These 2,000 votes so far appear to be coming from our existing account holders at alipac.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Is there a reason the number of views to this thread don't match the number of individuals that have participated in the poll? Is there a link directly to the poll somewhere? Is it possible someone has linked the poll on other forums? Just asking...........

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Can anyone join ALIPAC to participate in this poll or are only members that have been here awhile allowed to participate? What's to prevent folks from recruiting their friends from other forums and the like to come and participate in this poll. Just checking.

Once_A_Democrat wrote:

That would destroy the credibility of this poll. Can you link just one of those "other boards" you're referring to?
    People from other boards are more than welcome to sign up and vote. More people taking an interest in ALIPAC and signing up for accounts is good for us.

So far, the new account sign ups are about average so there is no significant attempts to influence the poll from new ALIPACers or other boards.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Is there a reason the number of views to this thread don't match the number of individuals that have participated in the poll? Is there a link directly to the poll somewhere? Is it possible someone has linked the poll on other forums? Just asking...........
    The poll was sent to our national email alert list which has over 25,000 people on it.

The ALIPAC Discussion Boards here are only a small part of our national operations.

W

MW
    William wrote:

People from other boards are more than welcome to sign up and vote.
    My mistake. I thought you were attempting to get a feel for how ALIPAC members felt on the issue.

William wrote:

The poll was sent to our national email alert list which has over 25,000 people on it.
    Oh, okay.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast