Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    I think this shows that many people think that the illegal immigration problem is just a symptom of a larger problem and they're ready for change. IMO if the question is just "illegal immigration" then it should be a two horse race at best between Tancredo and Hunter. Alas, I don't think either of these two would do much about the big business pandering that goes on in DC, thus we get the heavy vote on Ron Paul.

My question is this: Is ALIPAC intending on handing out an endorsement before the primaries?
    Alipac does need to grow, and has been. In fact, just yesterday I counted 20 new recruits on one thread.
    ------------------------

I think this shows that many people think that the illegal immigration problem is just a symptom of a larger problem and they're ready for change. IMO if the question is just "illegal immigration" then it should be a two horse race at best between Tancredo and Hunter. Alas, I don't think either of these two would do much about the big business pandering that goes on in DC, thus we get the heavy vote on Ron Paul.

My question is this: Is ALIPAC intending on handing out an endorsement before the primaries?
    I think you are correct. If Illegal immigration is 'it', thats 'it' then yes. There are clearly favorites. But I think most here, and probably those voting understand the 'real' need for change. It is precisely the "business as usual" that will not allow for illegal immigration to stop, but a reworking of our whole system. The policies that have shaped this country in the last couple decades have brought it, into a toilet. Powerful lobbys, special interests is what drives our policy, not americans. Think about it, it took hundreds of thousands of americans to rise up before they would consider shelving the Shamnesty bill. How much legislation DOES make it thru, that is corruptable. ie. LOST, NAFTA, SPP etc.. I have been expressing this and could be wrong, but the illegals are just one facet of what is going on in this country that is derived from the same source. The same persons who want open borders, want the nau, want the globaliztion, want the endless wars, and want UNIVERSAL healthcare, want our jobs overseas....etc... this is not an item by item solution.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail

I think you are correct. If Illegal immigration is 'it', thats 'it' then yes. There are clearly favorites. But I think most here, and probably those voting understand the 'real' need for change. It is precisely the "business as usual" that will not allow for illegal immigration to stop, but a reworking of our whole system. The policies that have shaped this country in the last couple decades have brought it, into a toilet. Powerful lobbys, special interests is what drives our policy, not americans. Think about it, it took hundreds of thousands of americans to rise up before they would consider shelving the Shamnesty bill. How much legislation DOES make it thru, that is corruptable. ie. LOST, NAFTA, SPP etc.. I have been expressing this and could be wrong, but the illegals are just one facet of what is going on in this country that is derived from the same source. The same persons who want open borders, want the nau, want the globaliztion, want the endless wars, and want UNIVERSAL healthcare, want our jobs overseas....etc... this is not an item by item solution.
    I have been hearing, or reading rather, preety much the same thing on several other Anti-"Illegal" Immgration forums.
    ------------------------

I agree with the illegals are a symptom of the real problem. People keep voting in neocons for their own greedy or desire to be in control benefits, others may just be caught up in the hype of the big corporate msm.

What is apparent to me is that most of the people who profit from illegals really want to stop the invasion as well. They want the best of both worlds without observing the history of the problem. Some want open borders and NAFTA for their profit and depend on us to maintain sovereignty. It's almost like they create the problem for us to scream about to Congress so bills are not voted in to support the invasion while they benefit with the cheap labor!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Banned

Re: ALIPAC POLL: Which Candidate for President will stop ill

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends of ALIPAC,

Please take a few seconds to participate in our online poll.

Illegal Immigration is my top concern and I think the best Presidential Candidate is?

Hillary Clinton
    Barack Obama
    John Edwards
    Bill Richardson
    Rudy Giuliani
    Mike Huckabee
    Duncan Hunter
    John McCain
    Ron Paul
    Tom Tancredo
    Fred Thompson
    Mitt Romney

http://www.alipac.us/survey-47.html
    I bet you’re getting a much of new accounts being set up just to vote as I seeing postings on other boards to come here and vote

Oh really ???

Hillary Clinton 0.70% (32)
    Barack Obama 0.20% (9)
    John Edwards 0.54% (25)
    Bill Richardson 0.22% (10)
    Rudy Giuliani 2.81% (129)
    Mike Huckabee 5.34% (245)
    Duncan Hunter 10.48% (481)
    John McCain 0.31% (14)
    Ron Paul 43.49% (1996)
    Tom Tancredo 27.54% (1264)

Fred Thompson 8.39% (385)
    Mitt Romney 5.62% (25

Total Votes: 4590

We have just discovered that people that do not have accounts at ALIPAC are voting in this poll.

While that is fine, it does not give us the snapshot we want.

Later, I will remove this poll and we are going to use a different option we have avail to sample ALIPAC supporters on these races.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345