Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Search Feature Under Repair

ALIPAC Activists,

The search feature found above is under repair and should be working again by Thursday night.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..Thanks..!

..it never has worked for myself..

..and a few others here..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Can we get the topic reply notification feature working again too? Sure do miss it!

Careful William...

Don't fix what aint broke! It has always worked perfectly fine for me.

(Did something really break in the last day or so?)

=

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

The search usually works for me. Thetopic reply works about 80% of the time, but sometimes it will say the topics does not exist when it is really still there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    The search usually works for me. Thetopic reply works about 80% of the time, but sometimes it will say the topics does not exist when it is really still there.
    Okay...you mean "topic listing" for the output report...yeah I did notice a day or so ago - I searched against myself in order to remember what the topic was that I wanted an update on - wasn't listed - and I knew it had to still be there.

Had to go back and find the topic manually in two forums before I finally rang a bell and found it...

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I'm getting that too or I see the arrow blinking with new posts and I never got the email reply. ODD