Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Volunteers Needed for each state in America!

We need a volunteer for each state in America.

You do not have to be in the state, but if you volunteer you should cover your home state first.

Please chime in if we can count on you 100% to locate each state lawmaker's contact info and send them this short but important poll.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-93206.html

We need a fleet of online Paul and Paulette Revere's to carry this important message for our cause.

Please post here and indicate which state you will cover and let us know when you have completed it.

You will need to

1. Locate the website for each state legislature.
    2. Locate the US Senate and Congressional delegation for the state you call.
    3. Track down online contact info, emails, or faxes, to deliver copies of the source and basic findings of this poll.

We need to move quickly to inject this poll into the right locations across the nation.

This can really turn things around if enough of you are willing to do a thorough job.

William

STATE ACTIVIST TRACKING LIST
    (Which ALIPAC Activists will assure that the poll info reaches the entire Federal and State Lawmaker delegations)

Colorado Covered by JAK Status: In Progress
    Idaho Covered by TinyBobIdaho Status: In Progress
    Illinois Covered by Lone_Patriot Status: In Progress
    Indiana Covered by Triumph Status: In Progress
    Nevada Covered by JAK Status: In Progress
    New Jersey Covered by working4change Status In Progress
    North Carolina: Covered by Zeezil Status: In Progress
    Ohio: Covered by GREGAGREATAMERICAN Status: In Progress
    Oklahoma Covered by SecureTheBorder Status: In Progress
    South Dakota: Covered by SAFARI Status: In Progress
    Texas Covered by lccat Status: In Progress
    Utah Covered by Paige Status: In Progress
    Virginia Covered by CCUSA Status: In Progress
    Wisconsin Covered by americangirl Status: In Progress
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    DING DING DDING DING

I can do this Great State.

Let me Get some coffee Goin

I volunteer for North Carolina. I will send the poll information to each member of the General Assembly (House and Senate). I will also forward it to Charlotte Talk Radio on 1110AM.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For all it's may be worth, I'm on board for South Dakota. This agricultural/packing plant loves illegal labor state. I expect Thune to be voting with the Dems on any immigration reform. Johnson is up for re-election but it's a touchy one given the medical state of Johnson since his emergency in December 2006. Johnson has announced he will seek re-election. All of my representatives are making me angry on immigration policy. Thune is a "bushie when it comes to this immigration reform, what I feel is Amnesty, push that Bush has been promoting with the Dems.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by safari
    For all it's may be worth, I'm on board for South Dakota. This agricultural/packing plant loves illegal labor state. I expect Thune to be voting with the Dems on any immigration reform. Johnson is up for re-election but it's a touchy one given the medical state of Johnson since his emergency in December 2006. Johnson has announced he will seek re-election. All of my representatives are making me angry on immigration policy. Thune is a "bushie when it comes to this immigration reform, what I feel is Amnesty, push that Bush has been promoting with the Dems.
    Great Safari, we will count you in for SD. Please let us know when you have the entire Federal and State delegations contacted with this poll info.

W

ONE MORE THING:

I AM NOTDOING IT FOR THIS CAUSE:

We need a fleet of online Paul and Paulette Revere's to carry this important message for our cause.
    I'm doing it in the name of fighting illegals that are in this country and stopping future entrance to the nation.

***I do not support Paul!!!!*****
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by safari
    I'm doing it in the name of fighting illegals that are in this country and stopping future entrance to the nation.
    That is the whole point of everything we do here at ALIPAC. Stop illegal immigration, support reasonable legal immigration based on our country's needs and quality of immigrant.

I can do Idaho.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Safari is doing South Dakota:

3 spoken for, 47 to go.

Tiny is doing Idaho:

4 spoken for, 46 to go.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast