Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Web Traffic Record Closing in 30k page reads to go!

Friends:

Since many of you are aiding the cause by directing traffic into our homepage and the articles placed there, i just wanted to give you a heads up we are approaching a new record.

For those of you that are new, you can see our monthly and daily page reads by clicking on the total number of page reads in the bottom left column. Click on detailed statistics to see the daily counts.

We are 30,000 page reads away from setting a new monthly record. We have set a new record each of the months we have been in existance and last month was wild!

We want to enter record territory as soon as we can this month to set another good record for monthly page reads.

Also, we are closing in on the 2 million mark for total page reads and we will be having a celebration here in the forums that will include free drinks and fireworks when we pass the 2 mill mark!

Special thanks to all of you that are reading the homepage news daily, participating in the discussions, and linking in traffic from other forums.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Web Record

Seems to me that the Anniversary of the start of The American Revolution in 1775 should be the day to set a new record!

I have sent quite a few customers the Alipac way.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

You are a very hard worker dataman. I'm very appreciative of your work. The efforts of so many good people on this board really inspires me to work hard. That's the honest truth.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)