Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Web Traffic Soars Again!

Check it out folks!

44,000+ pages read on the ALIPAC website today!

That's great news when you consider that each page read is usually an American that is learning more about our issue.

Don't forget the following.

1. The more you are on the ALIPAC forums, the more you will know and learn and the more of a sense of community you will build. Others will join us as we move forward and it is always encouraging to new users when they see many of you on the boards together.

2. Your regular reading of our discussion groups and THE HOMEPAGE, AND THE ARCHIVES all increases ALIPAC's status on the web raising the boat higher for more to see and enjoin.

3. If you are not already part of our program to have citizen activists that visit and participate on other forums around the nation that direct traffic and attention into the ALIPAC website, this is a good way for you to help the cause as a volunteer. PM me for details if you need them.

4. Those of you that bring in news articles for our News section are doing us a great service. This helps those of us that need to do a quick scan on the days news and it makes picking out homepage material a lot easier.

5. Don't forget that my door is always open for any questions, concerns, and feedback.

Great work team!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

5. Don't forget that my door is always open for any questions, concerns, and feedback.
    Party at William's house!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

We start hitting 100k page reads a day and I will be buying everyone drinks!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

44,000+ pages read on the ALIPAC website today!
    I wonder how many Congressmen and judges visit this board . . .

I'm sure it is a hotspot for illegal aliens and their advocacy groups
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie:

To honor our privacy rules, I can tell you this. A lot of the movers and shakers you read about in the news articles are on our e-mail alerts list. Some I spot when they sign up. Others, I notice when we get the message "Elected official so and so is out of the office till Thursday"

An interesting idea would be for our online activists to track down more movers and shakers they see in the news and invite them to come here and sign up for the alerts.

The more we tie people and news together, the faster our movement will grow.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Mamie:

To honor our privacy rules, I can tell you this. A lot of the movers and shakers you read about in the news articles are on our e-mail alerts list. Some I spot when they sign up. Others, I notice when we get the message "Elected official so and so is out of the office till Thursday"

An interesting idea would be for our online activists to track down more movers and shakers they see in the news and invite them to come here and sign up for the alerts.

The more we tie people and news together, the faster our movement will grow.

W
    I send articles that are posted here to my state rep . . . the thing about this group is we are all willing to fight within the law -- the Constitution belongs to 'we the people' and we need to let Congress and the courts know WE don't need a judge to "misinterpret" it for us
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

We start hitting 100k page reads a day and I will be buying everyone drinks!

W
    Believe me William I will hold you to that.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Wow! Look at all the people on the forums at once today. And look at all the new sign ups coming in.

There's a real community taking shape here at ALIPAC.

W

Wow! 55k page reads on a Sat!

We are gaining altitude on the net fast now the leash is off!

W

Wow! 55k page reads on a Sat!

We are gaining altitude on the net fast now the leash is off!

W
    Well William i am up again, I am looking forward to that drink you are offering. LOL Chicago, and San Fran today is going to here about us. LOL
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast