Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It should only serve to tell our elected officials that the public isn't as dumb as some of them must think we are. Most folks know rain isn't yellow.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

More barriers passed for this month! We just flew over 60,000 page reads so far today and it is only 9:40pm EST!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ladies and Gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for take-off

Add to this William on Fox news, add to this the Chertoff statement, add to this that a LOT of great Americans who have kept their nose to the grind regarding this disaster sweeping our country.....and it only makes sense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Ladies and Gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for take-off

Add to this William on Fox news, add to this the Chertoff statement, add to this that a LOT of great Americans who have kept their nose to the grind regarding this disaster sweeping our country.....and it only makes sense.
    what was "the Chertoff statement"? things get posted faster than I can read!!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

No Mamie, that wasn't the Chertoff statement. It was just me, being a little optimistic and perhaps a little too silly too!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    No Mamie, that wasn't the Chertoff statement. It was just me, being a little optimistic and perhaps a little too silly too!

I didn't know what statement he made . . . I guess it was

"We have decided to stand back and take a look at how we address the problem and solve it once and for all," Mr. Chertoff said at a breakfast meeting with reporters. "The American public is rightly distressed about a situation in which they feel we do not have the proper control over our borders."
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Yes, opening the borders and building a new economic block out of the US, MExico, and Canada would "solve the problem once and for all!"

Poof! look, no more illegal immigration.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Yes, opening the borders and building a new economic block out of the US, MExico, and Canada would "solve the problem once and for all!"

Poof! look, no more illegal immigration.

W
    if they legalized drugs, we wouldn't have anymore "drug dealers" -- just undocument pharmacists

Just posted adds on Myspace in Virginia, and Minnesota, and San Diego
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We start hitting 100k page reads a day and I will be buying everyone drinks!

W
    W

I know right now, that you are going to have to pay up on the drink. I would bet right now, that before next week. NO Doubt in my mind or Heart. That 100K is coming fast.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast