Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Website Mass Traffic Alert

ALIPAC Activists,

There are a lot of visitors on the site tonight and over the last few days. Please let us know if the site holds up ok or if you have any problems.

We are not sure what all is going on, but the whole country seems to be stirred up after the elections.

We just received a strong wave of new sign ups and our web traffic gauges area all way up!

For those of you reading our posts, please consider signing up for our email alerts and to post here and join the effort!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Woooo Hoooo ... It's the Cavalry just in the nick of time to save the day
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

all of our sites and facebook pages are experiencing a big surge in traffic post election. Let's hope it lasts and that we can keep these new supporters engaged.

Fifty new people signed up for our email alerts in the last 48 hours.

W

We need to find a way to get more new people to post comments

to get some new thoughts on all of the articles.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

people are signing up for new accounts each day by the handfuls, they just dont come and talk much. I think a lot of the talking is on Facebook these days.

I think we might need to make it easier for people to use Facebook to comment beneath posts here.

W

We have had about 50 new sign-ups since Thurs, only one has posted a comment.

At our old site this was common also, a lot of people sign-up but do not post for whatever the reason/s.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    people are signing up for new accounts each day by the handfuls, they just dont come and talk much. I think a lot of the talking is on Facebook these days.

I think we might need to make it easier for people to use Facebook to comment beneath posts here.

W
    I had to stop using Facebook because a comment I posted for one relative was misunderstood by another relative who mistakenly thought the comment was directed at them.
    Half a dozen relatives still aren't speaking to me.
    Boy it's nice and quite around here now.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

alipac.us has been hit by so many visitors in the last few days, well over 40,000 visitors since Election Day. Our server has started to reach capacity which is bad news because I dont think we can afford to upgrade right now.

If you want to see where all the commenting is going on, go visit alipac's Impeach Obama page. We have two volunteer mods over there that can barely keep up!

Over 5,000 new people have signed up since Election Night...
    https://www.facebook.com/ImpeachPresidentObama

And the pace of growth is still very high.

Over the holidays, we will invite some more people to come join the discussions here. Lots of readers, just need more people commenting.

W